MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Question on using fusion anvil on Kaiser Brave Gear

MapleStory Forums : Kaiser : Talk about the Kaiser Class

Feb 05 13
Windia Cannoneer 2
BomberStrik9
The fusion anvil does this: Combine the stats of one item with the appearance of another and get the best of both worlds! The Fusion Anvil works on Hats, Eye Accessories, Face Accessories, Tops, Bottoms, Overalls, Shoes, Gloves, Capes, Weapons, Shields and Kataras.

But my question is that i have the Kaiser Brave Gear on atm, but i like how the zhelm looks, if i used this CS item i know it would have the appearance of a zhelm but will the helm still count as part of the set buff for Kaiser?
New thread Replies
Feb 05 13
Windia F/P Arch Mage
Woolyhugs
Yes
post2short
Feb 05 13
Windia Cannoneer 2
BomberStrik9
have you tried it before?
Feb 05 13*
Broa Dark Knight
BullKathos
Dude, the only thing Fusion Anvils do is supplant the look of one item onto another of the same type. All the stats on the hats you fuse stay exactly the same. If you fuse a Kaiser Brave Gear to look like a Zakum Helmet, it still registers as a Kaiser Brave Gear; it'll still have +16 STR/DEX, +250 HP, 176 Weapon Defense, and it'll still count as part of the Growing Tempest Set...
Feb 05 13*
Windia Cannoneer 2
BomberStrik9
Alright thanks dude

Edit: Would this work if I anvil the Khead gear to have the stats. of the chaos zhelm and then anvil it again for the appearance of the zhelm?
Feb 05 13
Scania Hero
Kaizyn77
AtomicDragon: Alright thanks dude

Edit: Would this work if I anvil the Khead gear to have the stats. of the chaos zhelm and then anvil it again for the appearance of the zhelm?

You cannot anvil to get the stats of something. The anvil only gives the appearance. So if you want the stats of a CZak, you would need an actual CZak helm.
Feb 05 13
Windia Cannoneer 2
BomberStrik9
iEatCheeseLol:
You cannot anvil to get the stats of something. The anvil only gives the appearance. So if you want the stats of a CZak, you would need an actual CZak helm.

So do i need the actual Czak in my inven. to change the appearance or can i just buy the anvil and change the appearance? im so confused lol
Feb 05 13*
Windia Night Lord
iBangKira
AtomicDragon: iEatCheeseLol:

So do i need the actual Czak in my inven. to change the appearance or can i just buy the anvil and change the appearance? im so confused lol

._. *headdesk* why do you think anviled collectables are so expensive?
Yes, you need the actual item (that you want the look of) in you invantory to put it's appearance on another item.
Neither item will disappear, and the only thing being altered about the item with looks being transfered ONTO it will be it's appearance, the item that had it's look copied will remain unaltered and safe in your invantory.

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login