MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Feb 06 13
Zenith Dark Knight
Artifexs
I made a dual blade and i saw the tot icon so i clicked it and he gave me some quests that gave me nx items. I got a VIP hair coupon but not a face coupon. I was wondering if somewhere later in his quests that he gives you a face coupon. Thanks :D
MapleStory Screen: First zakum solo!
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Feb 06 13
Scania I/L Arch Mage
Cyalaterx
i wanna know too, i got answer but person wasn't sure since he used 1+1 pots on his jett, but he did said "i think so" so i guess tot do gives vip face coupon but its unknown.
Feb 06 13
Windia Bow Master
YoLoLoLo
I don't even get how to do this.
Feb 06 13
Khaini Dark Knight
XueyeHua
No face coupon, you get a bunch of weird stuff, gach ticket and 5stat 3att medal is the only thing that really stands out
Feb 06 13
Scania I/L Arch Mage
Cyalaterx
XueyeHua: No face coupon, you get a bunch of weird stuff, gach ticket and 5stat 3att medal is the only thing that really stands out

:o what is name of medal? :o
Feb 06 13
Zenith Dark Knight
Artifexs
Tots Pupil and you also get i chair i just saw
MapleStory Screen: First zakum solo!
Feb 06 13*
Windia Demon Slayer 4
Laatst
I just did all of the quests and no face coupon.
The best rewards are indeed gachapon, but he also gives a 4 hour 1.5x exp coupon (watch out not to accept if you don't want it).
Also, the medal is only 3 all stat on my char, probably level dependent and it's temporary.
Feb 06 13
Scania Blade Master
Pleasurly
How do I get the VIP hair coupon? O.o
Feb 06 13
Windia Blade Master
Thislogic
How many gach tickets is it?
Feb 06 13*
Windia Demon Slayer 4
Laatst
People, press backward slash to see your hotkey setting, look for Tot's guide or something like that, it'll be on "-" if you don't use it.
Then, press replay and look for the quests that give the desire rewards.
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login