MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Whats the deal with Hillas curse?

MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers

Feb 09 13
Scania Evan 9th Growth
xTurdHead
What does it do exactly? Does it effect your drop rate? Everything time I Hilla I never seem to find any books for my Evan. As a matter of fact nothing good drops.
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Feb 09 13
KradiaGMS Phantom 4
HerrJustice
I don't think Hilla's curse does anything. Perhaps it drops your damage but I haven't seen a significant difference.

You should always bring out a familiar that increases drop rate (big spider, Mutant Ribbon pig, even Mixed Stone Golem) to increase drop rate.

And of course, keep trying.
MapleStory Screen: Guide to ruining temple of time spawn
Feb 09 13
Windia Evan 10th Growth
Jakway2
I think it does like 1500 damage to you whenever she heals, but I'm not sure. It seems to do it at least.
Feb 09 13
Scania Kaiser 4
Swordroids
Hilla has terrible drops. Best thing i got was a MMB and that turned into some I/L skill...
Feb 09 13
Broa Mercedes 3
Erasome
Well, I got a bunch of skill books from Hilla. I just found some pros and got them to solo for me quickly.
MapleStory 2 Screen: Another Maplestory 2 monster
Feb 09 13
Scania Luminous 4
AriSpex
i hilla pretty often and i still have no idea what it does
Feb 09 13
Khaini Bishop
Dimei
I think it's supposed to reduce your dmg, idk tho...
MapleStory Screen: Empress is occupied MapleStory Video: KMST[1.2.434] Lv.126 Battle Mage Vs Future Tokyo Boss
Feb 09 13
Broa I/L Arch Mage
Salmage
Does Hilla drop a good pocket item? someone told me it did but I wasn't gonna keep killing it if it wasnt a fact. anyone know?
Feb 09 13
Nova Mechanic 4
EXenonLotus
Yeah, i dont think many people know what it does. I have done solo runs with the curse and then tried a run where i dispelled the curse and did not notice any difference.
Feb 09 13
Windia Evan 10th Growth
Jakway2
salfrey It's dropped by the Hard version of Hilla. Gives 3 all stats and (I think) 3 w/m att.
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login