MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

does fighting velderoth require a prequest

MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers

Feb 10 13
Scania Blade Master
hauntedwolfz
title and if it does what is the first prequest that i have to do
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Feb 10 13
Broa F/P Arch Mage
Ouhai
Yes, and there's actually a pretty lengthy chain of prequests to do (better hope you have a hyper tele rock)
MapleStory Screen: Ouhai the f/p lunatic
Feb 10 13
Khaini I/L Arch Mage
QuackOutLoud
It's the Helsium questline, which is extremely long and tedious like a mofo.
But using the recent free Hyper Teleport rock will help a ton.
MapleStory Screen: 999 Combo cap
Feb 10 13
Broa Xenon 4
CriticaIFlux
The quest chain are the quests to help retake Heliseum from Magnus and his forces. I think the first quest is called Reclamation HQ or something. It was the lightbulb quest that popped up saying the Novans need help. Check your in-progress quests if you accepted it, but left it alone after that.
Xbox 360/One Video: Ps4 hands on first impressions
Feb 10 13
ElNido Demon Avenger 4
DemonicWeave
Do you have 7 hours?
MapleStory Screen: Ola ola ~ horntail chair
Feb 10 13
Bera Dark Knight
NoobAssDrK
CygnusBabii: Do you have 7 hours?

This.
Feb 10 13
Windia Shadower
Thiefy996
Doing those was such a PAIN IN THE ASS. I just completed it up to the point where I could fight Velderoth a few hours ago.
Also, kinda off-topic, but is the drop-rate of Heliseum equips from him reasonable? As in, that the questline was NOT in vain and I would'nt have been better off just buying them with coins?
....another off-topic and maybe nit-picking, but did that Tirion (or Terion? That scout NPC in the Black Market) say "Hello Kaiser" to anyone else who was actually not a Kaiser? I would've assumed they'd just say "adventurer" or "outsider" or so.
MapleStory Screen: My little pepe
Feb 10 13
Bera Shade 4
PamuPamuNoMi
Thiefy996: Doing those was such a PAIN IN THE ASS. I just completed it up to the point where I could fight Velderoth a few hours ago.
Also, kinda off-topic, but is the drop-rate of Heliseum equips from him reasonable? As in, that the questline was NOT in vain and I would'nt have been better off just buying them with coins?
....another off-topic and maybe nit-picking, but did that Tirion (or Terion? That scout NPC in the Black Market) say "Hello Kaiser" to anyone else who was actually not a Kaiser? I would've assumed they'd just say "adventurer" or "outsider" or so.

I've gotten so many heliseum equips I am actually fusing them now so yeah its good. Get a spider though, it makes a huge difference. Keep in mind I've spent over six hours there lol.
Feb 10 13
Broa Xenon 4
CriticaIFlux
Thiefy996: Doing those was such a PAIN IN THE ASS. I just completed it up to the point where I could fight Velderoth a few hours ago.

The drop rate is so-so. He apparently has the best droprate for Nova, but he only gives me Heliseum. Be prepared for the long haul if you're not on 2x/3x though.

Also be warned, do not let him hit you as he's dying. His attacks do 60% of your hp, but as he's dying it glitches and instantly kills you, even though the visual damage is still 60% of your max hp. He only has 3 separate attacks so avoiding the glitch (and getting hit in general) is easy to do if you're on your guard.
Xbox 360/One Video: Ps4 hands on first impressions
Feb 10 13
Windia Blade Master
DuplexShadow
ox0Shad0w0xo
so if u avoid the attack he does when he dies and u attack him right there do u still get OHKO?
MapleStory Screen: Empress Katara - ATK 156
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login