MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Best Profession for Money Making?

MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers

Feb 15 13
Broa Luminous 4
RamboSays
In today's Maple economy, which profession is the most profitable? Or are the professions even profitable any more at all?
New thread Replies
Feb 15 13
Bera Bishop
Saelynnie
Accessory if you're lucky.
Feb 15 13
Khaini Shadower
HumpTheCrown
Herbology... People gotta eat. And you missed v day I made a killing selling boquets of flowers
Feb 15 13
Scania Night Lord
aimlezthief
You need two prefessions to make good money $$$

Most when you make half earrings/ other things and it turns out to be crap., it is not worth it to just drop it. To make the best out of it you will use Alchemy to fuse them and hope for the best that you get a goo potential.

If you are only making one, then i would suggest either Alchemy or Jewelist. But the thing about ONLY having alchemy is that you need things to fuse and stuff so......

My experiences like 2-4days ago. Fused two thief shoes and got it to unique but sadly it was 2 lined but who cares >o< i can just add a line and cube it
MapleStory Screen: Chaos Hilla
Feb 15 13
Bera Blade Master
NynjaBev
Mining for wisdom crystals imo.
They're profitable still, I guess. I like Herablism because of the fusing, but just have mules of every profession.
MapleStory Screen: Meso Explosion training
Feb 15 13
Windia Hero
noremac3
professions died with the dinosaurs. was only usefull before everyone started hearing about it. made a killing crafting earrings.
but if you seriously did want to craft id probs do lvl 40 belts. hope for 6% stats.
MapleStory Screen: GMs opinion on censorship
Feb 15 13*
Bellocan Paladin
FORMFEED
probably accessory crafter
however, if you're loaded you can go smithing and make empress capes (cost of materials is around ~1-1.2b, can sell for ~1.5-1.6b_
MapleStory Screen: Spectrum goggles
Feb 16 13
KradiaGMS Bishop
nc4228
All of them are profitable. However, u need 2 professions and lvl 10 on both for best results

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login