• Auction
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Comments
How do you get the Dragon Flight skill?
MapleStory Forums : Evan : Talk about the Evan Mage class
Feb 17 13
Arcania Cannoneer 4
MangoCoffee7
^Title^

How do you get the mobility skill where you grab onto Mir and soar sideways, like a DS? I've heard there are three quests for a total of 100mil, but how do I start them? Thanks!
New MapleStory Screen: Xenon hideout
Replies
Feb 17 13
Windia F/P Arch Mage
xFeebo
You need to get to Lv50 for the first saddle, then Lv80 (?), then Lv120. Iirc, you talk to Kenta - I'm not sure whether do you have to complete the storyline quests though.
Feb 17 13
Arcania Cannoneer 4
MangoCoffee7
cccurrified: You need to get to Lv50 for the first saddle, then Lv80 (?), then Lv120. Iirc, you talk to Kenta - I'm not sure whether do you have to complete the storyline quests though.

Thanks! And one thing, do I have to actually be that level, or can I be, for example, Level 140 and still get the saddles? I heard someone say that you can't...
Feb 17 13
Bera Evan 10th Growth
Just2Fancy
no u can i got my saddles at level 150 or something like that. Its fun to sit on your dragon and u dont even need a chair anymore!
Feb 17 13
Arcania Cannoneer 4
MangoCoffee7
Just2Fancy: no u can i got my saddles at level 150 or something like that. Its fun to sit on your dragon and u dont even need a chair anymore!

Okie, thank you!
Feb 17 13
Bera Evan 10th Growth
Just2Fancy
MangoCoffee: anytime man happy mapling
Feb 17 13
Arcania Cannoneer 4
MangoCoffee7
Just2Fancy: MangoCoffee: anytime man happy mapling

And to you as well.
Feb 17 13
Broa Cannoneer 4
XcutionMode
If you look in your beginner skills there's already a skill called Dragon Soaring or something like that. All you need is the right saddle for whatever dragon growth Mir is up to so far and you should be able to use it I think.

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login
MapleStory
MapleStory 2
Mobile Games
Art, Anime & Manga
L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
Nexon
Sony PS3 & PS4
Xbox 360 & One