bzl.co

Add a thread

How do you get the Dragon Flight skill?

Evan Forum Talk about Evan

MangoCoffee Level 111 Arcania Kanna 4
^Title^

How do you get the mobility skill where you grab onto Mir and soar sideways, like a DS? I've heard there are three quests for a total of 100mil, but how do I start them? Thanks!
Posted: February 2013 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 7

Replies

cccurrified Level 200 Windia Evan 10th Growth
You need to get to Lv50 for the first saddle, then Lv80 (?), then Lv120. Iirc, you talk to Kenta - I'm not sure whether do you have to complete the storyline quests though.
Feb 17 2013
You need to get to Lv50 for the first saddle, then Lv80 (?), then Lv120. Iirc, you talk to Kenta - I'm not sure whether do you have to complete the storyline quests though.[/quote]

Thanks! And one thing, do I have to actually be that level, or can I be, for example, Level 140 and still get the saddles? I heard someone say that you can't...
Feb 17 2013
New Screen: Xenon hideout
Just2Fancy Level 200 Bera Evan 10th Growth
no u can i got my saddles at level 150 or something like that. Its fun to sit on your dragon and u dont even need a chair anymore!
Feb 17 2013
no u can i got my saddles at level 150 or something like that. Its fun to sit on your dragon and u dont even need a chair anymore![/quote]

Okie, thank you!
Feb 17 2013
@MangoCoffee: anytime man happy mapling[/quote]

And to you as well.
Feb 17 2013
FightFightFight Level 208 Broa Cannoneer 4 Nimbus Guild
If you look in your beginner skills there's already a skill called Dragon Soaring or something like that. All you need is the right saddle for whatever dragon growth Mir is up to so far and you should be able to use it I think.
Feb 17 2013

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.