L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
24 Pics 24 Videos
Nexon
7 Pics 4 Videos
Sony PS3 & PS4
1 Pic 7 Videos
Xbox 360 & One
2 Pics 8 Videos
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Comments
MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers
Feb 18 13
Bera Kaiser 4
Crownbless
Obvious he isn't the one who is to be blamed for you being banned. Or not being unbanned.

The fact of the matter is you ethier leeched from hackers, or you did the level 200 glitch. You can send as many msgs as you want to him. He can read it while he is watching the footage of you leeching. Or the records of your level 200 beginner that was made 2 days ago LOL.

Come on guys, grow up.

(you don't have to read this part just making it easier for the kids)
If you steal something worth more then 300 dollars from a store. Then you get sentenced to 30 days in jail. Are you REALLY going to blame the prison guard because he said the exact same thing to last guy who ask him to let him out of jail?
Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Feb 18 13*
Bera Kaiser 4
Crownbless
Or there could be this thing called a auto ban in game. Giving people a 1 month ban who the SYSTEM registers as hacker. But they messed up there coding and did it for something else then what initaially it was going to detect. Like if you dropped mesos on the storke from mu lung you a 1 month ab(auto ban). But the bosses at nexon covered it up and told gm skelorm if he unbanned anyone he would be fired.

Maplestory conspiracy theories.

But a twist gm skelorm isn't actually a gm but like maybe 6 gms using the same name so nobody rages at them.

guy above: are you 100% sure that in no time in the past month you had leeched on any character on that account?
Feb 18 13
Khaini Hayato 4
YelIowNation
yes >.> i all i did was merch and when i finally decided to grind/play i get ban
Feb 18 13
Bera Kaiser 4
Crownbless
By any chance are you hoping I'm a gm and will unban?
Feb 18 13
Bellocan Beginner
Pubjab
I am fairly sure he is a robot.
Feb 18 13
Scania Xenon 4
Echoholic
Isn't Skelorm female?
New MapleStory Screen: The King of Dragons
Feb 18 13
Khaini Hayato 4
YelIowNation
mikerocks423: By any chance are you hoping I'm a gm and will unban?

noh..ofc not... i knew u weren't a gm... FINE I THOUGHT U WERE HAPPY NOW -sniff sniff-
JK
seriously i was just responding to u
Feb 18 13
Renegades Demon Slayer 2
DemonSawce
as we are posting these comments, Skelorm is quietly adding us to his list of to-ban list.
Feb 18 13
Scania Luminous 4
Juanderfuli
Wuangzhu: no i didnt leech i was on my brawler grinding at scarecrow also it was a PERM BAN

If it was a perm ban it means that a gm physically saw you doing something that is against TOS and banned you. They probably even have real footage of you doing whatever it was that you were doing.
Feb 18 13
Broa Aran 4
GhostlyNite
oAZNvTOFUo ahh good observation. However, his "to-ban" list is probably already full.
Feb 19 13
Scania Dark Knight
0RadianT0
aiaku: 97% of tickets deserve nothing more than "copy-paste"- replies.
I can tell you right now 97% of MY tickets do not deserve "copy-paste" replies, but that's what I get anyways.
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login