MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Are you thankful for what you have?

MapleStory Forums : Chat : Talk about topics not related to MS

Feb 19 13
Bera Chief Bandit
imallout
Let's be honest are you really? Lets just say your car broke down, you're broke for the month, and a family member died would you still be thankful for what you still have? I'm asking only because so many of my friends are ungrateful for what they have, all they want is more and more. I find it sooooo sad, they aren't thankful for their family, they want better electronics, they want to be adults already. When I give my opinion and I include how thankful I am for what I am they completely shun me. They call me the, "Perfect kid," which I'm not. I'm still thankful even when I'm going through hardships, I have my family, we spend time together, I have my best friend, and things to look forward too.

I don't know, I kind of made this just to get it off my chest.
MapleStory Screen: Back When The Sky Was The Limit Maple Story: I like turtles!
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Feb 19 13
Bera Cannoneer 4
BeccahoiIc
It's easy to say that you're thankful. But how do you exactly show it?
Feb 19 13
Bera Wind Archer 4
SilkyAir
I'm not very thankful. I should change that.
MapleStory Screen: While going to mu lung dojo MapleStory Video: Celebrating Maplestory's 8th Birthday
Feb 19 13*
Scania Phantom 4
LazyMeatball
what gives you the right to judge whether people are thankful or not without knowing everyone's actual situation?
Feb 19 13
Bera Chief Bandit
imallout
ColdAir: what gives you the right to judge whether people are thankful or not without knowing everyone's actual situation?

Did I not just say, they keep whining about it? You want detailed stories? Who are you to judge, that I am judging others because I don't know their situations.
MapleStory Screen: Back When The Sky Was The Limit
Feb 19 13
Windia Cleric
smutten
i'm thankful for what i have but that doesn't mean i don't want more
Feb 19 13
Broa Corsair
PockPocks
I'm grateful... but I'm guilty for taking what I have for granted sometimes. But whenever I have those moments where I really reflect on my life, I'm thoroughly thankful for what I have.
MapleStory Screen: Nana fandom!
Feb 19 13
Khaini Kaiser 4
PinoyxKaiser
VERY thankful to my mom and dad for everything they have done to me. VERY thankful to my aunt (mom's younger sister) for raising me from 1 year old to 10 years old.
Feb 19 13
Scania Hero
EliteHro
I always thank God for what I have and what I achieve. Never take anything for granted because it will always be regretful.
Feb 19 13
Windia Wild Hunter 3
rukirio9
No you're not, stop lying to yourself.
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login