• Auction
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Feb 20 13
Broa Noblesse
GMitay
hey guys
lately i've talked with the npc "mayor of nlc", and some of lines he say are : new lost city in krakian jungle, a new areas that developers of the city are working on and soon will be opened for explorers and such

seems like nexon had a good content idea, but didnt used it - and forgot to remove the lines of him...

some pics about it http://imgur.com/oRg6wR1,eE6FE0S,ihGjQVy#0
also guys, thanks to drakanss for sending me this, look at these thread! http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=218
nexon had made so many content! (press the spoilers too, to see all that content from data!)
New MapleStory Video: KMST 1.2.479 - revamped Bowmaster soloed Giant Centipede
Replies
PAGE 1 2
Feb 20 13
Windia Demon Slayer 4
GamaPrime
because foreclosure.
Feb 20 13
Bera Night Lord
cheezenipz
aliens.
New MapleStory Screen: The original look :d New MapleStory Video: Balloons
Feb 20 13
Zenith Mechanic 4
MushiCloud
funding for expansion got cut yo NLC is in recession atm
Feb 20 13
Broa Noblesse
GMitay
drakanss: I'd by 100$ worth of NX for an expansion to that place and for them to fix up phantom forest/cwkpq area. Bring in a larger story-line to CWK/Phantom Forest and I'd cry.

+1
i have no idea why nexon ruined this place...
some more expansion, few bosses , monsters and an epic storyline will make that place best.
Feb 20 13*
Scania Ranger
Taiguardian
I think he's been saying that since NLC was released, since that amazon archer girl's been there for quite a while.
Besides, NLC's a GMs exclusive sooo, our North American Nexon will have to do work instead of taking content from KMS. And you know how that will turn out.
Feb 20 13*
Windia F/P Arch Mage
BrightToxic
I've been looking forward to the completion of the NLC storyline forever. Then aliens destroyed it. Oh well.

Other than that, the mayor gets more options the more quests you completed with him. Like for me, he talks about Narican and how he has to be stopped something something something whenever I talk to them, since I've done most of the quests pre-aliens. It was just getting interesting, too, since apparently the mayor's down with some shady business.

Edit: Found an old thread where someone explained the storyline to me
http://www.basilmarket.com/forum/1997706/1/Can_anybody_sum_up_the_Masteria_storyline_for_me.html
Feb 20 13
Scania Ranger
Taiguardian
drakanss: the things i read up on, on southperry were really interesting, there's stil lso much they can do x_x

You still have the link to that "content"? Kinda boredm wouldn't mind doing some reading.
Feb 20 13*
Broa Noblesse
GMitay
Guardians: I think he's been saying that since NLC was released, since that amazon archer girl's been there for quite a while.
Besides, NLC's a GMs exclusive sooo, our North American Nexon will have to do work instead of taking content from KMS. And you know how that will turn out.

man, if nexon want - they CAN do an awesome content.
new leaf city, hounted house and old cwk are AWESOME content they created, the last alien thing they had done is crap.. the programers were too lazy to add them a KO animation T_T
Feb 20 13
Scania Bow Master
ketchup11
ugly mr. Bo also talks about adding a second nebulite socket
pls no
New MapleStory Screen: Bm key config New MapleStory Video: animation of quality classy comedy
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login
MapleStory
MapleStory 2
Mobile Games
Art, Anime & Manga
L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
Nexon
Sony PS3 & PS4
Xbox 360 & One