bzl.co

Add a thread

Best place to mine purple veins

General MapleStory Forum Talk about MapleStory in general

Hi,
I need to make an android (F) and i need wisdom crystals (25) >.<
Where to find map have 2 purple veins every CH.
Thank you.
Posted: February 2013 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 14

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2
Wordolio Level 200 Chaos Night Lord
orbis tower.
Feb 20 2013
I'm trying mining there, is there better place?
Feb 20 2013
Wordolio Level 200 Chaos Night Lord
no idea. that;s where i mined, i dont know if there's a better place now, i haven't played in 2 years.

just go to floor 18 and mine all the way to floor 10. change channels and mine your way back up to 18. change channels and repeat as many times as neccissary.

there will (or should) be one purple vein and one black vein on every floor between 18-10 and the odd heartstone.
Feb 20 2013
Ohh! Ty i was go to floor 18 only! and keep CC'ing
Feb 20 2013
SPEAKING of mining purple veins. anyone know how much the primal essensce (however you spell it) goes for nowadays?
Feb 20 2013
Saelynnie Level 210 Bera Bishop
I mine in Airant from the start of the vultures to Giant of the Sunset. : They all have very good chances for Purple, Black, Gold, and Brown. Giant of the Sunset is guaranteed Purple and Black veins all the time unless someone else is taking them. Just CC there...
Feb 20 2013
SpadeStyle Level 213 Khaini Evan 10th Growth
I mostly mine my purple veins at Temple of Time and Stronghold. You should try those places if you don't mind losing a little hp on the way :o
Feb 20 2013
crazymaster Level 200 Bellocan Hero
Dead Mines are fantastic. Start at the first mine, and then walk through until the fourth one. There's usually at least 1 vein per map and heartstones spawn in those maps too. The best thing is, that after you've reached mine 4, you can just cc to the next ch and you'll be sent back to the entrance of the first mine. This can be easily repeated cause most of the maps are downhill (easy traveling).
Feb 20 2013
Page TopHome 1 2

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.