MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Feb 27 13
Windia Noblesse
TastyBat
Since I haven't seen someone post a skill build, you can find one here.

For the lazy people who don't want to click the link here is a simple guide(extremely simple you can decide what to max first if you want).

1st Job: Everything is maxed
2nd Job: Everything is maxed except Rock Yaksha
3rd Job: Everything maxed except Spirit Corral.
4th Job: Everything is maxed(Duh! xD)
MapleStory Screen: Basil chat group MapleStory Video: Empress Duo Maple Story: Avengers Age of Ultron trailer is out now official...
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Feb 27 13
Broa Buccaneer
EnValle
thank you!
MapleStory Screen: Aran lv 200 & cygnus knight lv 120 m
Feb 27 13*
Windia Hermit
MariSinNL
there was one like not even 5 minutes ago.
Feb 27 13
Yellonde Corsair
UIfric
Thanks, was seriously too lazy to bother searching for one.
MapleStory Screen: Nexon hates f/p mages MapleStory Video: Root Abyss Animated Epic
Feb 27 13
Windia Fighter
koncepthero
posting to save for later
<3
MapleStory Screen: Treeception
Feb 27 13
Windia Hermit
MariSinNL
Rock Yasha is the only 2nd ob skill i use. I don't see why you don't max it, it's pretty good compared to the others.
Feb 27 13
Windia Noblesse
TastyBat
volklracerr: It gets replaced at 3rd job.
MapleStory Screen: Basil chat group MapleStory Video: Empress Duo
Feb 27 13
Bera Hero
Keyakian
Don't use Ayumi Love's builds. They're only based on assumption and aren't really optimized. Use this one instead : http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=59258
MapleStory Screen: [jms] 'terrible luck' medal -99% hp MapleStory Video: [japanms] ayame dungeon & boss raid
Feb 27 13
Windia Noblesse
TastyBat
ShiKage08: I just looked at the guide you posted and its the same as the one I posted. In the end the skills that are left unmaxed are the same. Plus in your link all the names are still in Japanese which is such a pain.
MapleStory Screen: Basil chat group MapleStory Video: Empress Duo
Feb 27 13
Bera Hero
Keyakian
powermage22: ShiKage08: I just looked at the guide you posted and its the same as the one I posted.

No, it's not. The end results for what's maxed and what's not might be the same, but optimization for the build itself is the key.
MapleStory Screen: [jms] 'terrible luck' medal -99% hp MapleStory Video: [japanms] ayame dungeon & boss raid
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login