MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Feb 28 13
ElNido Luminous 4
LumosClash
I managed to find a way that would be faster for traveling than going to NLC and then the train back to Kerning for the Parthenon portal thing. Instead of doing that and waiting for the train and spending 5000 meso, you can teleport to the new Japan place for Kanna and then go out of the Japan place until you hit the monster map in Zipangu (the one with zombie mushroom). You then use a return scroll to nearest town to go to Zipangu and talk to Spinel to go to Hennesys. Its saves you money and is most likely faster than going to NLC. I have only tested this with Kanna so I'm not sure if it works for other characters, so someone confirm if it works for other characters?

Hope it helps!
New thread Replies
Feb 28 13
Bera Mechanic 4
xxguntankzxx
or... use the merc link skill
Feb 28 13
Khaini Bow Master
Cynicially
xxguntankzxx: or... use the merc link skill

What if you dont have a merc or have to wait for cd
MapleStory Screen: The swag?
Feb 28 13
Bera Wind Archer 4
LargerDonger
What's the merc link skill?
MapleStory Screen: 50 mech range - 1195-1839
Feb 28 13
DemethosGMS Blade Acolyte
LordBIade
Kasukali It gives you 10% extra exp and every 10min you can teleport to the elven city which then you can go almost anywhere in Victoria Island.
Feb 28 13
Scania Cleric
BishopBiz
Can anyone explain to me how many helms you need to do crockys, and where do i even go to find the corckys spot? is there a guide for this anywhere?
Feb 28 13
Khaini Warrior
iVege
asiner: Kasukali It gives you 10% extra exp and every 10min you can teleport to the elven city which then you can go almost anywhere in Victoria Island.

30 minutes.
Feb 28 13
DemethosGMS Blade Acolyte
LordBIade
Oh its 30min. My bad I thought it was 10min.
Feb 28 13
Mardia Luminous 4
WiredEyesGuy
kasukali
its 18000 seconds which means 30 minutes.

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login