bzl.co

Add a thread

Solo to lvl 200 in 24 hours

General MapleStory Forum Talk about MapleStory in general

MissTink021 Level 208 Broa Angelic Buster 4
Soo just wondering if anyone can tell me how to lvl all by yourself to lvl 200 in one day?

I have been playing MS for over 5 years and I have NEVER reached 200 ever, my highest is lvl 143 and I'm already bored.... How do you keep motivated and keep going, the lvls are going so slow now and its impossible to find a decent party to do Zak or any other PQs. I am just dumb-founded when I hear about someone reaching lvl 200 in one day! Is this possible without hacks? Also what kind of funding is needed for this.... My funding is a little more than average but not the greatest.

Please, no bashing, rudeness ect.....
Posted: March 2013 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 14

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2
Lms for a rating.
Mar 01 2013
WhyUNoFun Level 208 Scania Evan 10th Growth
Money, Friend. Power
3 thing you will need
Mar 01 2013
MapleFlow Level 200 Chaos Phantom 4
Play music while grinding, and to reach Level 200 in one day requires a lot of funding.
Mar 01 2013
CaptCandy Level 200 Bera Phantom 4
You don't, you need an HSer and a full party to maximize benefits when soloing LHC, SH, and HOH.
Mar 01 2013
Broccoleh Level 204 Scania Mercedes 4
its impossible to find a decent party to do Zak or any other PQs.[/quote]

Question, why are you bothering with Zak or PQs?
Mar 01 2013
xXMCheifXx Level 232 Bellocan Marksman Enlighten Guild
I tried leveling my Mercedes to 200 alone (no one on BL / no guild). I managed to find random LHC parties to ~15x on the first day of release (had a lot of %dex though), but ended up joining an old friends' guild for 15x~18x ish, then did bosses (HT/toad) to 200.

Got a solid group of friends for Angelic Buster, took a 7hr nap (2 of which ended up being a USC), and still managed to get rank 9 (rank 8 now, though )

tl;dr
find friends for HS/party play maps
Mar 01 2013
Question, why are you bothering with Zak or PQs?[/quote]

I like doing Zak, and I mainly do root abyss to get the new equipment for Kanna I REALLY want to do magnus but that is just impossible for me at lvl 143 alone with my funding.
Mar 01 2013
2x coupons
Family exp
tradeable pendant of the spirit so you can gget it on a new character since theres no way to obtain one now; unless you already have one
EXP Accumulation pots
The equips at levels reccomended: 30; 50; 70; 100; 120; 140
Weapons at least every 10 levels if able
you can get a ring that gives exp, unsure about that
mercedes link skill
easteregg buff
Have a hs that wont leach xp most of the time; one that will move you in and out of an expedition party, or one too low a level to leech the xp

get to level 30; go to jesters; share a channel till level 55 ish, easily done if you have the wh character card and a class that hits alot
stay at jesters till about 70, go to aliens till about 110
lhc with a party, dont leech ya nubs
at 155 i suggest going to sh
at 175 i suggest HOH
level 200

takes about 12 hours of playtime if you have everything set up perfectly
Mar 01 2013
2x coupons
Family exp
tradeable pendant of the spirit so you can gget it on a new character since theres no way to obtain one now; unless you already have one
EXP Accumulation pots
The equips at levels reccomended: 30; 50; 70; 100; 120; 140
Weapons at least every 10 levels if able
you can get a ring that gives exp, unsure about that
mercedes link skill
easteregg buff
Have a hs that wont leach xp most of the time; one that will move you in and out of an expedition party, or one too low a level to leech the xp

get to level 30; go to jesters; share a channel till level 55 ish, easily done if you have the wh character card and a class that hits alot
stay at jesters till about 70, go to aliens till about 110
lhc with a party, dont leech ya nubs
at 155 i suggest going to sh
at 175 i suggest HOH
level 200

takes about 12 hours of playtime if you have everything set up perfectly[/quote]

Thank you! This is perfect your awesome. The only thing I dont like is the Jesters part, its always soooo crowded there and impossible to find a clear map.
Mar 01 2013
@DahliaDuh: yessir; i was just trying to get the basics across, i was able to ignore sh completly when leveling because i had an enjoyable lhc party, slipped my mind you needed to be 160 to get to the future
Mar 01 2013
Page TopHome 1 2

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.