• Auction
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Mar 01 13
Broa Angelic Buster 4
AeleAngel
Soo just wondering if anyone can tell me how to lvl all by yourself to lvl 200 in one day?

I have been playing MS for over 5 years and I have NEVER reached 200 ever, my highest is lvl 143 and I'm already bored.... How do you keep motivated and keep going, the lvls are going so slow now and its impossible to find a decent party to do Zak or any other PQs. I am just dumb-founded when I hear about someone reaching lvl 200 in one day! Is this possible without hacks? Also what kind of funding is needed for this.... My funding is a little more than average but not the greatest.

Please, no bashing, rudeness ect.....
Replies
PAGE 1 2
Mar 01 13
Windia Blade Recruit
pourinqpaint
Lms for a rating.
Mar 01 13
Scania Evan 10th Growth
BlackRockSou
Money, Friend. Power
3 thing you will need
Mar 01 13*
Chaos Phantom 4
GuyWithCane
Play music while grinding, and to reach Level 200 in one day requires a lot of funding.
Mar 01 13*
Bera Phantom 4
CLPhantomhve
You don't, you need an HSer and a full party to maximize benefits when soloing LHC, SH, and HOH.
New MapleStory Screen: Fafnir DBG - ATK 311
Mar 01 13
Scania Mercedes 4
NotAMercedes
MissTink021: its impossible to find a decent party to do Zak or any other PQs.

Question, why are you bothering with Zak or PQs?
New MapleStory Video: Corsair Solo Zakum - 90 seconds [POST MUTINY]
Mar 01 13
Bellocan Marksman
iCrossBoIt
I tried leveling my Mercedes to 200 alone (no one on BL / no guild). I managed to find random LHC parties to ~15x on the first day of release (had a lot of %dex though), but ended up joining an old friends' guild for 15x~18x ish, then did bosses (HT/toad) to 200.

Got a solid group of friends for Angelic Buster, took a 7hr nap (2 of which ended up being a USC), and still managed to get rank 9 (rank 8 now, though )

tl;dr
find friends for HS/party play maps
New MapleStory Screen: Fafnir Windwing Shooter - ATK 325 New MapleStory Video: Hard magnus tips & tricks
Mar 01 13
Broa Angelic Buster 4
AeleAngel
Broccoleh: Question, why are you bothering with Zak or PQs?

I like doing Zak, and I mainly do root abyss to get the new equipment for Kanna I REALLY want to do magnus but that is just impossible for me at lvl 143 alone with my funding.
Mar 01 13
Khaini Shadower
FinalPersona
2x coupons
Family exp
tradeable pendant of the spirit so you can gget it on a new character since theres no way to obtain one now; unless you already have one
EXP Accumulation pots
The equips at levels reccomended: 30; 50; 70; 100; 120; 140
Weapons at least every 10 levels if able
you can get a ring that gives exp, unsure about that
mercedes link skill
easteregg buff
Have a hs that wont leach xp most of the time; one that will move you in and out of an expedition party, or one too low a level to leech the xp

get to level 30; go to jesters; share a channel till level 55 ish, easily done if you have the wh character card and a class that hits alot
stay at jesters till about 70, go to aliens till about 110
lhc with a party, dont leech ya nubs
at 155 i suggest going to sh
at 175 i suggest HOH
level 200

takes about 12 hours of playtime if you have everything set up perfectly
Mar 01 13
Broa Angelic Buster 4
AeleAngel
finalpersona: 2x coupons
Family exp
tradeable pendant of the spirit so you can gget it on a new character since theres no way to obtain one now; unless you already have one
EXP Accumulation pots
The equips at levels reccomended: 30; 50; 70; 100; 120; 140
Weapons at least every 10 levels if able
you can get a ring that gives exp, unsure about that
mercedes link skill
easteregg buff
Have a hs that wont leach xp most of the time; one that will move you in and out of an expedition party, or one too low a level to leech the xp

get to level 30; go to jesters; share a channel till level 55 ish, easily done if you have the wh character card and a class that hits alot
stay at jesters till about 70, go to aliens till about 110
lhc with a party, dont leech ya nubs
at 155 i suggest going to sh
at 175 i suggest HOH
level 200

takes about 12 hours of playtime if you have everything set up perfectly

Thank you! This is perfect your awesome. The only thing I dont like is the Jesters part, its always soooo crowded there and impossible to find a clear map.
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login
MapleStory
MapleStory 2
Mobile Games
Art, Anime & Manga
L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
Nexon
Sony PS3 & PS4
Xbox 360 & One