MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Mar 01 13
Windia Kaiser 4
My12InchTail
The DS would have +123%str and 208 weapon attack.

The Aran would have +123%str and 197 weapon attack.

So with which one would I do more damage (Include the Hyper Skills) (they have same mobing and i do not care of mobility).

And do not forget that the time it take me to do DemonTrash, i can do OverSwing+FinalBlow.

Thank you !
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Mar 01 13
Bera Phantom 4
FUTlLE
DS obviously, they get amazing hypers compared to arans.
MapleStory Screen: The most evil map in the game
Mar 01 13*
Windia Kaiser 4
My12InchTail
i posted twice, cause in the older, i didnt put enough explication -_-, but you can spam the hyper of the aran, the hyper of the DS you need to wait 5 sec, but in 5sec i can do 3times the hyper of the aran no ? and do not forget that my main skill is DemonTrash, but OverSwing+FinalBlow is stronger no ?
Mar 01 13
KradiaEMS Blade Recruit
DualFear
Demon slayers main skill is demon impact... And you can spam it for 1 minute with 14 hits per attack
Mar 01 13
Khaini Zero Transcendent
HoldStrong
Well what you left out is that polearms have a higher multiplier than 1H Blunt. They both dish out good 1v1 too. Aran has better mobbing whereas DS has better mobility and area of coverage. Aran survives good with Drain as long as they keep attacking but have 0% Status Resist while DS have decent survivability without needing to attack with 60% Status Resist. Both are fairly balanced but I'd have to give it to the DS for overall.
MapleStory Screen: If maple is damaging your health PC Games Video: Best ed of the fall season
Mar 01 13
Windia Aran 4
ToaAran
Kazzooey: Well what you left out is that polearms have a higher multiplier than 1H Blunt. They both dish out good 1v1 too. Aran has better mobbing whereas DS has better mobility and area of coverage. Aran survives good with Drain as long as they keep attacking but have 0% Status Resist while DS have decent survivability without needing to attack with 60% Status Resist. Both are fairly balanced but I'd have to give it to the DS for overall.

Slayers mop the floor with Aran. Playing both, Slayer's mobbing outmatches Aran in mobs control. While Tempest has more range, a Slayer should be able to get out more Devil Cry attacks than an unlimited Tempest. Both classes have drain, Aran is far more easier to cast, so that's a pro, but has less HP than the Slayer, making Aran tad more fragile than him in certain places. So yes, DS wins out.
MapleStory Screen: High res angelic buster teaser MapleStory 2 Video: Maplestory 2 cinematic trailer
Mar 01 13
Windia Phantom 4
Crystariurn
Neither do hayato.
Mar 01 13*
Windia Kaiser 4
My12InchTail
no demon impact hit 5times not 14, cause i do a lil bit more damage with OverSwing+FinalBlow (overswing at 10 and final blow at 1) then DemonTrash (barricade and metamorphosis maxed), but my aran is 116 and my DS 131.
Mar 01 13
Windia Kaiser 4
My12InchTail
they have approximatly the same dps
Mar 01 13*
Bera Demon Slayer 4
Mkesl5
Frenki6596: no demon impact hit 5times not 14, cause i do a lil bit more damage with OverSwing+FinalBlow (overswing at 10 and final blow at 1) then DemonTrash (barricade and metamorphosis maxed), but my aran is 116 and my DS 113.

When demon slayers get their hyper skills they also get a reorganization, which boost demon impact by two hits (1 from reorgan. + 1 from Hyper). Then when they get their hyper buff "blue blood" it gives 90% to double attacks. So when this is active and you attack with demon impact its hits go from 7 to 14.

Off that note each slash for DemonTrash gets one extra hit from the reorganization pair that with blue blood and you are essentially taking the current trash 1-2-3 hits per swing and making it 2-3-4 , plus blue blood making it 4-6-8 hits per slash swing
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login