MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

why did nexon make some classes unavailable?

MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers

Mar 02 13
Bera Bishop
slothasaur
im probably really late on this but why did nexon decide to make some classes only available on certain events
New thread Replies
Mar 02 13
Windia Shade 4
TopSpirit
small: because nexon

I second this.
Mar 02 13
Bera Mercedes 3
TooEpicFoYou
Maple would be too populated with Higher-end/OP classes, and to get you playing more
Mar 02 13
Windia Hayato 4
PowderPie
Yeah I don't understand it either.
Having Luminous, Kaisers, and Angelic Bursters EVERYWHERE, is absolutely wonderful.
MapleStory Screen: No katanas allowed, just ugly hats
Mar 02 13
Windia Hayato 4
PowderPie
Cokey: My NX hat is called "Red Trucker Cap", I think.
MapleStory Screen: No katanas allowed, just ugly hats
Mar 02 13
Windia Angelic Buster 4
Tuloppe
It is a way to create demand at a later time. They can announce Legends Available for 2 weeks only and people will spring into action if they haven't made one or they have changed it since the last release. This way they can recycle content and make it seem new.
Mar 02 13
Scania I/L Arch Mage
Cyalaterx
Cokey: Hey just wondering, what hat are you wearing?

mapletip: red truck hat is no longer obtainable through Cash shop its long gone since its on sale and gone forever
Mar 02 13
Yellonde Buccaneer
hooodi
dollar dollar bling blings
MapleStory Screen: Casually taking over henesys
Mar 03 13
Scania I/L Arch Mage
Cyalaterx
Cokey: Suckitms: Oh dang looks cool..

but i saw blue version it still there but not red one
May 06 13
KradiaGMS I/L Wizard
ArchSarah
WireWorks: It is a way to create demand at a later time. They can announce Legends Available for 2 weeks only and people will spring into action if they haven't made one or they have changed it since the last release. This way they can recycle content and make it seem new.
This.
It makes it seem like they're releasing new content so when you're playing on your "new" class you feel like you're enjoying new event content, when in reality there's nothing new about it. This feeling of "new" content makes you more likely to play the game because it makes things seem like they're releasing new game features and classes to keep it exciting when in reality all they're doing is recycling old stuff. In other words, this is just another Nexon trick.

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login