MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Maplestory Power Leveling Guide 2013

MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers

Mar 08 13
Broa Demon Slayer 4
DiablosHomie
Hey guys,

I am working on creating my own Maplestory blog. I noticed that a lot of guides are outdated these days and Maplestory has changed a lot in the last couple years so I wanted to gather all the best information and keep it up to date in a blog. So far I've only written one small power leveling guide. If you want to check it out it's at http://mapleleveling.blogspot.com/2013/02/maplestory-power-leveling-guide-2013.html.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4
Mar 08 13
Nova Night Walker 4
XxNovaNWxX
Just delete the period at the end of the link
Mar 08 13
Scania Aran 4
ikewunow
i actually got to my kanna to level 70 in two days by training on monsters 10~20 levels higher
jestersat 45+
roids at 60+
so overpowered
Mar 08 13
Broa Noblesse
skylamence
its good.
Mar 08 13
Nova Shadower
ethrealshift
was the guy smoking weed when he made this? cause i can't think of a slower way to lvl...
Mar 08 13*
KradiaEMS Aran 2
AranInHope
What I don't get is why you'd go to Sakura Castle from 70-75 and Omega Sector from 70-75 and then go Jesters? Jesters are level 75 so even an unfunded player could train fairly efficiently there from around level 50-60. Most of these spots are more outdated than the guides you can find from two years back.

I've level'd several characters in the past few weeks from 1-100. On my luminous I went to Mixed Golems from 10-30, 30-43 CD's, at 43 I went to Sand Rats, 46-53 I went to Iron Mutaes and from 53-110 I did aliens. I have to admit that it was a bit slow at aliens in the beginning, but not much. Also, with Spectral Light at 60 it's just insanely fast. My friend started at aliens at level 50 as a kaiser. The only gear I had that wasn't handed to me through Tot's was 2 evo rings for a total of 15m.att, as well as a good 30m. att from Advanced Bless. As an unfunded player you might have to add 5-10 levels to the equation but it shouldn't be any problems.

Notice that this was as a luminous, you would probably have to add another 5-10 levels if you were a class with slower/worse mobbing skills and lesser damage but I followed the same guide with my kanna as well as my marksman, dual blade, jett and kaiser.

Not trying to bash on your guide, just want to help you optimize it. What you choose to do with this information is entirely up to you. Also, the reason I do Sand Rats and Iron Mutaes is because Jesters is usually full of people and the exp at these spots is still decent, the fact is that I only spend about 10 levels in these spots.

EDIT: Let me mention that this may in no way be the best way to level, I was simply pointing out that going to Jesters at 80 when they are level 75 is kind of a waste and that you can in fact go to spots alot earlier.
Mar 08 13*
Scania Demon Avenger 4
Unceased
Its good, just a few suggestions...
i tend to skip the mushking quests
30-40 cds
40-50 scarecrows
50-70 jesters (50-60 in toyroom, 60-70 in chimney room)
70-75 galloperas
75-90 mp3
90-105 aliens
at this point i usually get bored of aliens and slowly level up using netts pyramid pq however aliens is alot faster
110+lhc
165+stronghold
Mar 08 13
Bellocan I/L Arch Mage
SetoBug
Lol on my luminous and kannna....
lv 1 - 30 various quests and whatnot these lvls don't really matter
30 - 45 voodoos/hoodos
45 - 50/55 Jesters Toy room or the big room i guess
55 - XXX Aliens..

took me few hours to get to 100
Mar 14 13
Broa Demon Slayer 4
DiablosHomie
Wow, thanks for all the excellent feedback guys. So depending the character you have can really make a difference where you train. I totally understand that. I will definitely update the guide with your suggestions. The more information the better.
Mar 14 13
Khaini Corsair
AoDxTakiyami
1-30 drakes
For hayato
PAGE 1 2 3 4

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login