MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Save your Seng Coins for Katana Scrolls

MapleStory Forums : Hayato : Talk about the Hayato class

Mar 09 13
Bellocan Demon Avenger 4
DrakVengence
Since 2h Scrolls WONT work on Hayato Katana so save those coins and buy the Katana scrolls
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
Mar 09 13
Bera Battle Mage 4
BattleSapo
If 2h Scrolls don't work, just use 1h Scroll But holding for Katana and Sheat (if it will be available on the store of course).
MapleStory Screen: Winter (update) is coming!
Mar 09 13
Khaini Kanna 4
ZesseiBijin
2H Sword scrolls won't work.
2H weapon scrolls will.
MapleStory Screen: Beast Tamer
Mar 09 13
Bera Paladin
chandysauce
iirc there is no "fan" scroll in the sengoku shop, so there is no reason to think that there would be a katana scroll. There are already 2h weapon scrolls in the sengoku shop, which is what we will be scrolling katanas with. or you could go for 20% scrolls, or 50% ones. just make sure to use 2h weapon scrolls, not 2h sword.
MapleStory Screen: Dreadnought Commerci Ship Upgrade
Mar 09 13
Windia Evan 9th Growth
EvanAscend
id rather spend my sengoku coins on an almost virtually free reverse katana if it is released in the shop along with hayato and just turn in coins for azwan scrolls and hope for the best
Mar 09 13
Scania Mercedes 3
SonicHegehag
Save yo coins, save yo scrolls....
MapleStory Screen: My favorite typo yet
Mar 09 13
Windia Shadower
tardpole
I say just save the coins to buy a reverse katana from the sengoku shop and use the epic potential scroll from the hot time on it and just deal with a clean weapon.
At least that's what I'm going to do.
Mar 09 13
Windia Zero Transcendent
Pyradin
Hayato's class-specific katana weapon is classified as a two-handed weapon. Note I said weapon, not sword.
You can use two-handed weapon scrolls on it, which are sold in the Sengoku shop.
You simply cannot use two-handed sword scrolls on it, because that's completely different and specific to two-handed swords in the game.

Register / login

You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login