L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
24 Pics 24 Videos
Nexon
7 Pics 4 Videos
Sony PS3 & PS4
1 Pic 7 Videos
Xbox 360 & One
2 Pics 8 Videos
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Comments
So Kaiser and Lumi get lvl 120 set gear
MapleStory Forums : Kaiser : Talk about the Kaiser Class
Mar 10 13
Windia Demon Slayer 2
Gryxiss
How come no love for Hayato and Kanna?

I will admit im butthurt cause I came back to maple 1 day before the kaiser event ended so I was pretty mad seeing how awesome kaiser armour is and how strong kaisers are without funding :S

EDIT: thinking this got moved automatically from general to kaiser. Should probably belong in Hayato seeing how I dont want a kanna :
Replies
Mar 10 13
Scania I/L Wizard
suprememiro
its not a kms content
its jms the contents are different you cant have every single content be the same this game is already a joke compared to waht it use to be.
are you incapable of playing a game that requires some work?
Mar 10 13
Windia Demon Slayer 2
Gryxiss
overpoweredfire: its not a kms content
its jms the contents are different you cant have every single content be the same this game is already a joke compared to waht it use to be.

I only came back to maple maybe 1 month ago. I dont keep up to date with all the content. Was just curious why one set of new characters got hectic armour and the others dont.
Not incapable but free stuff is always nice and that armour incentive is a nice goal to get a character to lvl 120.
Btw dont be rude when someone is genuinely asking a question they dont know the answer to.
Mar 10 13
Scania Luminous 4
xXMoonWingx
Gryxiss: Not incapable but free stuff is always nice and that armour incentive is a nice goal to get a character to lvl 120.

Except Nexon isn't nice enough to hand out free stuff to all new classes through something more than hot day/time
New MapleStory Screen: Closest win
Mar 10 13
Windia Demon Slayer 2
Gryxiss
xXMoonWingx: Except Nexon isn't nice enough to hand out free stuff to all new classes through something more than hot day/time

I dont like Hot time stuff generally, because people abuse the 1 per account thing and have 20+ accounts. Atleast with the lvl 120 armour it cant be abused to the fact that you have to actually train to that level and its untradeable gear.
Mar 10 13
Windia Angelic Buster 4
Tuloppe
You get a lvl 100 set of gear but it doesnt have a set bonus. It's a pretty decent gear set for being free.
Mar 10 13
Mardia Dark Knight
kaos975
overpoweredfire: its not a kms content

Geez youre a mean one arent you, he has to do some work even if their were a set to obtain.
Mar 10 13
Bera Phantom 4
FUTlLE
Its because kms content likes to spoon feed the players.
New MapleStory Screen: The most evil map in the game
Mar 10 13
Windia Demon Slayer 2
Gryxiss
PoetryIsMeh: I thoroughly disliked the Kaiser/Ab/Lumi gear set event and i hope something like that never happens again.

It just seems like a load of BS for Nexon to release 3 over powered classes, put them even further ahead with hyperskills and then for the icing on the cake give them a free set that would easily allow people to reach semi funded ranges.

Combined with the already OP %damage of the skills at their disposal it allowed a player to just mindlessly grind to 120 and then proceed to outdamage every single other balanced (or horribly weak) class in the game.

I could agree that the set is overpowered in terms of how much it gives the player. I just liked how the Kaiser armour had a unique look to it. I just thought it would be cool to get a good looking set (not overpowered stats wise) that my Hayato could wear. I.E instead of the lvl 150 gear have it as lvl 120 gear that gives mediocre stats.
Mar 10 13
Scania Mercedes 4
MythicAria
KilIerCombo: Its because kms content likes to spoon feed the players.

The 120 sets were never given out in KMS if i recall correctly, only in JMS.

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login