MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Mar 20 13
Broa Kaiser 4
WiLdTurtie
When you do root abyss with a party of randoms, i thought the drops are free-for-all, but sometimes people rage when i manage to loot everything, and leave the party before starting the next boss. It's easier to do abyss with guildies/allies, especially strong ones; the faster they kill it the less they care about the loot. Most completely ignore the loot at all.
MapleStory Screen: 163 blade master capping with 36k range MapleStory Video: Double Pianus Spawn
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Mar 21 13
Windia Assassin
xxpandaxsinx
Thank you for your insight. Wonderful contribution to basilmarket that i could never have guessed on my own.
MapleStory Screen: Beware of the lv 66 battle ma
Mar 21 13
Scania Marksman
EastQueen
They're just mad cause they lagged and couldn't loot everything for themselves.
But I hate it when people pick up books that aren't even related to their class.
Mar 21 13
Bellocan Buccaneer
MissingPinky
Your party members have helped to kill the bosses too, they deserve a reward.

I usually grab a buddy of mine and we split the drops between 2 bosses.
I loot the drops from Queen and Von Bon.
He loots the drops from Pierre and Vellum.
Fair.
Mar 21 13
Bera Marksman
Archangeix3
You loot everything when it was a joined effort. seems fair.
Mar 21 13
Khaini Phantom 4
resiiiex
If your party is dead, let them respawn so they can get the Runes. Nobody wants to be "that person."
MapleStory Screen: My first time.
Mar 21 13
Scania Kaiser 4
Poukai
missingpinky: Your party members have helped to kill the bosses too, they deserve a reward.

I usually grab a buddy of mine and we split the drops between 2 bosses.
I loot the drops from Queen and Von Bon.
He loots the drops from Pierre and Vellum.
Fair.

If the party member is completely useless(die 5 times without doing even a chunk of the damage while you have to solo for the most part), I do not think they deserve an reward.

Had some guy looted my Vellum chair 2 weeks ago and all he did was die to Vellum 5 times without doing much damage that actually makes the hp bar goes down.
MapleStory Screen: Tree decoration :d
Mar 21 13
Scania Luminous 4
LumiGotSwagX
TheGemChild: If your party is dead, let them respawn so they can get the Runes. Nobody wants to be "that person."

Runes?
Mar 21 13
Khaini Phantom 4
resiiiex
Altruistic: the little green coin thingy that drops when u defeat the bosses.
MapleStory Screen: My first time.
Mar 21 13*
DemethosGMS Blade Acolyte
LordBIade
IliekAranDx If somebody looted my chair and they didn't help I would freaking murder them. Those things are hard as hell to obtain
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login