L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
24 Pics 24 Videos
Nexon
7 Pics 4 Videos
Sony PS3 & PS4
1 Pic 7 Videos
Xbox 360 & One
2 Pics 8 Videos
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Mar 21 13
Mardia Blade Master
Blad3Noob
Hey guys, that new tinkers thingy is out, and i was wondering how to start the quest, because there is no notifier on the left of my screen. or do you need to be a certain lvl?
New MapleStory Screen: Inkwell is mad!
Replies
PAGE 1 2
Mar 21 13
Bera Paladin
4poc4lyps3
I was just about going to make this exact same topic lol. I want to know to.
Mar 21 13
Windia Hayato 4
BladesSpades
You buy NX.

I'm not kidding.
New MapleStory Screen: Xenoroid sniper
Mar 21 13
Windia Buccaneer
JoesBucc
you need to recieve a tinkerers box from marvel machine soooo
Mar 21 13
Scania Beast Tamer Cat
Miscarry
You have to have used marvel machine and recieved a tinkerers box for quest to be activated
New MapleStory Screen: Miscarry
Mar 21 13
Bera Paladin
4poc4lyps3
Wow...greedy much Nexon?
Mar 21 13
Windia Bow Master
DamagedRange
What Marceaux said.
You get a tinkerers box from Marvel Machine to get the quest, when you complete the quest you exchange the box for a random tinker equip.
Mar 21 13
Scania Evan 10th Growth
Naomisbuddy
Yep nexon want that dough. Gotta spend NX to get awesome in game equips now.
New MapleStory Screen: One sunny maple day...
Mar 21 13*
Windia Cannoneer 3
LaviGuri
I don't even see how people think Nexon wan'ts the "dough". Tinkers came from Marvel and pretty much are like Gachapon tickets that come from Marvel; you have an additional chance to get something if your spin was garbage. In addition, if you look at the past threads of people doing Marvel runs, practically NOBODY was deliberately spinning for tinker boxes. Nexon isn't making dough off of this Tinker event. They made dough off of people wanting LGRs and levle 150 equips.

People find dissatisfaction in everything.
New MapleStory Screen: Fafnir Wind Chaser - ATK 311 New MapleStory Video: Bowmaster golluxing
Mar 22 13
Scania Paladin
HerKnightx3
bluebomber24: I don't even see how people think Nexon wan'ts the "dough". Tinkers came from Marvel and pretty much are like Gachapon tickets that come from Marvel; you have an additional chance to get something if your spin was garbage. In addition, if you look at the past threads of people doing Marvel runs, practically NOBODY was deliberately spinning for tinker boxes. Nexon isn't making dough off of this Tinker event. They made dough off of people wanting LGRs and levle 150 equips.

People find dissatisfaction in everything.

Yeah I see what you mean but you have to also see that people will now go out and buy nx just to see if they can receive an item that is really good and you might have a chance of getting. I saw a red belt in Scania yesterday and the guy was getting like 24b in offers. I think what everyone is trying to say is that this just proves that you do have to spend money if you want to be the best or have the best gear.
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login