MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Mar 28 13
Bera Jett 4
JettSkywind
I can't seem to access it? It's part of my lvl60 Tot's guide quest, and it doesn't show up on my lefthand-side lightbulb quests.

Anyone know if they removed it? I liked that +10 speed.... especially now that I'm leveling a Thunderbreaker
New thread Replies
Mar 28 13
Scania Marksman
anihiIate
Probs cygnus knights can't get to it. And yes it was a special event so maybe it went with the daily sengoku coins.
Mihile to my knowledge does get the quest, but no other cygnus knight.
I could be wrong, some1 confirm this please
MapleStory Screen: This is actually impossible
Mar 28 13
Bera Jett 4
JettSkywind
Hmm. He was able to get the Curbrock quests for the belt and shoulder though! Not to mention, the Sengoku daily coins ended, but the Sengoku Festival is still ongoing. There's no mention of the Curbrock quests going or staying in the update notes...
Mar 28 13
Bera Hayato 2
HayatoMule99
lokthar111: Hmm. He was able to get the Curbrock quests for the belt and shoulder though! Not to mention, the Sengoku daily coins ended, but the Sengoku Festival is still ongoing. There's no mention of the Curbrock quests going or staying in the update notes...

You probably level too high cause I could do it at lvl 60 on both Sengoku characters.
MapleStory Video: KMS take on CWKPQ
Mar 28 13
Galicia Kaiser 4
DaemonKais
If I had to guess, I'd assume you'd get it at level 70, after you job advance. Would make sense.
MapleStory Screen: Yay! my first 3rd jobber!
Mar 28 13*
Bera Jett 4
JettSkywind
bubblecup118: You probably level too high cause I could do it at lvl 60 on both Sengoku characters.
No, I've double checked this before, since I usually hit 60 while PQing. It's a lvl60+ quest, as long as you did the pre-req quests, which are the previous Curbrock quests

daemonlordx: If I had to guess, I'd assume you'd get it at level 70, after you job advance. Would make sense.
I really hope so! >_<
Mar 28 13
Scania Beginner
Keeth
I hope Curbrock's still available.
I've been trying to get my Angelic Buster to level 60 recently specifically so she can face him. >_<
Mar 28 13
Mardia Mercedes 4
TeraKeys
the quest become available once you hit 3rd job. ^^
Mar 29 13
Scania Night Lord
elite2363
Yea, I have a cygnus and this happened to me. You just have to 3rd job advance then it will pop up.

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login