bzl.co

Add a thread

Regarding mesos SoKs/All equips untradable

General MapleStory Forum Talk about MapleStory in general

DjFunky Level 201 Scania Wind Archer 4 Reconcile Guild
Max's blog:
A new item called the Flame of Reincarnation has been added! This item was made for equipment from before this update, it gives Additional Options to items! There are 5 different kinds, each for a different level range. The Flame of Reincarnation drops from boss monsters, and the more difficult bosses will drop the higher level Flames.
However, when you use a Flame on an item, it will become untradeable on equipping and receive a Scissor count of 5. This means that you can use a maximum of 5 Karma Scissors (Platinum if the item requires it) before it becomes completely untradeable.

For items that were initially fully tradeable (like a weapon), it will also become untradeable on equipping. However, when the item is equipped, you will need to use the new Silver Karma Scissors. They are available through in-game means, you do NOT need to buy them from the Cash Shop~
[i]Fully untradeable items (those that can't be scissored at all) will stay untradeable, will not gain a scissor count, and will only receive additional options.[/i]
Link2BlogPost

So...
ALL gear will be untradeable when you equip it.
ALL gear will have a SoK count.
ALL gear will have a max of 5 SoK's.
SoK's are sold for mesos.
Right?

(Example)
So if I buy a HTP with 19%AllStat now for my Mech it becomes untradable after transaction.
Then I'll wait for unlimited patch, get a SoK with mesos, SoK it and move it to my Xenon?
Right?
Posted: April 2013 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 13

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2
ronny278 Level 138 Bera Wild Hunter 4
All items pre-update won't be affected unless you use a special item on them to make them have the post-unlimited special stats and then it becomes untradeable with the 5 time limit (and so you can use the meso SoK).
Apr 02 2013
All items pre-update won't be affected by the tradeable SoK unless you use a special item on them to make them have the post-unlimited special stats and then it become untradeable in that sense.[/quote]
So if I use the Flame Of Reincarnation on that HTP and unlock the additional stats, I would be able to use a SoK that requires Mesos instead of wasting nx, when I want to move it to a new character?

No, because your item initially required a sok in the first place. The only sok you can buy is the new one, which doesn't work like that to my understanding.
[/quote]
So you're telling me that the only way to SoK my HTP after Unlimited patch would be with a the new SoK, which is the Mesos SoK, but that doesn't work like that? :S Lol I don't get it...
Apr 02 2013
New Video: Uncharted 4 Teaser New Screen: New The Division Screenshots!
ronny278 Level 138 Bera Wild Hunter 4
So if I use the Flame Of Reincarnation on that HTP and unlock the additional stats, I would be able to use a SoK that requires Mesos instead of wasting nx, when I want to move it to a new character?[/quote]

Yes that would work, the only items that won't work with the flame and then meso SoK are fully untradeable items.
Apr 02 2013
I3andwagon Level 209 Yellonde Shade 4
I'm pretty sure you still would need to waste some nx.
Apr 02 2013
Yes that would work, the only items that won't work with the flame and then meso SoK are fully untradeable items.[/quote]

Like Tempest rings, right?

@I3andwagon
Yea I thought so too lol
Apr 02 2013
HTPs require an SoK. So you still need a Cash Shop SoK.

Items like say... Red Craven would require a Meso SoK.
Apr 02 2013
New Video: Fusing Fail
I think this is a stupid idea. Next thing you know +1 bonus trade so now you can trade it 6 times for 124124124124 NX
Apr 02 2013
Page TopHome 1 2

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.