L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
24 Pics 24 Videos
Nexon
7 Pics 4 Videos
Sony PS3 & PS4
1 Pic 7 Videos
Xbox 360 & One
2 Pics 8 Videos
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Comments
Regarding mesos SoKs/All equips untradable
MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers
Apr 02 13
Scania Wind Archer 4
uRebeI
Max's blog:
A new item called the Flame of Reincarnation has been added! This item was made for equipment from before this update, it gives Additional Options to items! There are 5 different kinds, each for a different level range. The Flame of Reincarnation drops from boss monsters, and the more difficult bosses will drop the higher level Flames.
However, when you use a Flame on an item, it will become untradeable on equipping and receive a Scissor count of 5. This means that you can use a maximum of 5 Karma Scissors (Platinum if the item requires it) before it becomes completely untradeable.

For items that were initially fully tradeable (like a weapon), it will also become untradeable on equipping. However, when the item is equipped, you will need to use the new Silver Karma Scissors. They are available through in-game means, you do NOT need to buy them from the Cash Shop~
Fully untradeable items (those that can't be scissored at all) will stay untradeable, will not gain a scissor count, and will only receive additional options.
Link2BlogPost

So...
ALL gear will be untradeable when you equip it.
ALL gear will have a SoK count.
ALL gear will have a max of 5 SoK's.
SoK's are sold for mesos.
Right?

(Example)
So if I buy a HTP with 19%AllStat now for my Mech it becomes untradable after transaction.
Then I'll wait for unlimited patch, get a SoK with mesos, SoK it and move it to my Xenon?
Right?
New PS3/PS4 Screen: New The Division Screenshots! New PS3/PS4 Video: Uncharted 4 Teaser
Replies
PAGE 1 2
Apr 02 13*
Bera Aran 4
T3mpestBIade
All items pre-update won't be affected unless you use a special item on them to make them have the post-unlimited special stats and then it becomes untradeable with the 5 time limit (and so you can use the meso SoK).
Apr 02 13
Khaini Buccaneer
JUSTLIKEBLUE
No, because your item initially required a sok in the first place. The only sok you can buy is the new one, which doesn't work like that to my understanding.
New MapleStory Screen: Monster carnival map 2013 New MapleStory Video: Mega Fun Mesodizer
Apr 02 13*
Scania Wind Archer 4
uRebeI
ronny278: All items pre-update won't be affected by the tradeable SoK unless you use a special item on them to make them have the post-unlimited special stats and then it become untradeable in that sense.
So if I use the Flame Of Reincarnation on that HTP and unlock the additional stats, I would be able to use a SoK that requires Mesos instead of wasting nx, when I want to move it to a new character?

UltixFighter:
No, because your item initially required a sok in the first place. The only sok you can buy is the new one, which doesn't work like that to my understanding.
So you're telling me that the only way to SoK my HTP after Unlimited patch would be with a the new SoK, which is the Mesos SoK, but that doesn't work like that? :S Lol I don't get it...
New PS3/PS4 Screen: New The Division Screenshots! New PS3/PS4 Video: Uncharted 4 Teaser
Apr 02 13
Bera Aran 4
T3mpestBIade
DjFunky: So if I use the Flame Of Reincarnation on that HTP and unlock the additional stats, I would be able to use a SoK that requires Mesos instead of wasting nx, when I want to move it to a new character?

Yes that would work, the only items that won't work with the flame and then meso SoK are fully untradeable items.
Apr 02 13
Yellonde Cannoneer 4
FaceNapalm
I'm pretty sure you still would need to waste some nx.
Apr 02 13*
Scania Wind Archer 4
uRebeI
ronny278: Yes that would work, the only items that won't work with the flame and then meso SoK are fully untradeable items.

Like Tempest rings, right?

I3andwagon
Yea I thought so too lol
Apr 02 13
ElNido I/L Arch Mage
KingHails
HTPs require an SoK. So you still need a Cash Shop SoK.

Items like say... Red Craven would require a Meso SoK.
New MapleStory Screen: +11% damage to bosses New MapleStory Video: Fusing Fail
Apr 02 13
Broa Bishop
HolyGiraffe
Nexon would never let me sell this Zak Helm without paying with some NX, dont be deluded.
New MapleStory Screen: HG drawing New MapleStory Video: Holygiraffe, the fire/poison mage!
Apr 02 13
Scania Wind Archer 4
uRebeI
Well this sucks...
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login