MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Apr 04 13
Khaini Blade Master
Penetr8Me
Every time I get to the last stage (boss) of the Dimension Invasion I seem to dc. How do I solve this?
MapleStory Screen: Dayman vs. Nightman MapleStory Video: Cubing 30 attack Thief Chaos RA Hat!
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Apr 04 13
Khaini Buccaneer
Mjav
Me too. I exit right after getting the blue box
Apr 04 13
Bera Dark Knight
zgtaf3
Same. it's getting annoying, too...
MapleStory Screen: 125/18 1 slot purple surfboard :p
Apr 04 13
Bera Xenon 4
autotomatos
It'll probably be patched at some point.
MapleStory Screen: Hitting 15k combos.
Apr 04 13
Bera Dark Knight
Erazze
I don't have the problem.
Apr 04 13
Khaini Blade Master
Penetr8Me
Every time I go in I just get dc'ed. What's the point of the PQ if you're just gonna disconnect
MapleStory Screen: Dayman vs. Nightman MapleStory Video: Cubing 30 attack Thief Chaos RA Hat!
Apr 04 13
Bera Night Lord
Proxied
Seems to happen to all of us. One time I got there and started attacking and didn't disconnect, then I got hit with damage reflect (I thought I may have been able to kill it, too!) had no idea he did this hahah
PC Games Video: Mabinogi - ninja Maple Story: Mabinogi pls b0ss
Apr 04 13
Scania Wind Archer 4
uRebeI
Reconcile Guild
Happened to me 1 time, but after that the next 10~ runs went perfect.
Xbox 360/One Screen: New The Division Screenshots! Xbox 360/One Video: Uncharted 4 Teaser Maple Story: I miss you @RLxBellz ;-;
Apr 04 13
Khaini Blade Master
Penetr8Me
Fourth time in a row...
Apr 04 13*
Scania Mechanic 4
Weimerdinger
Best thing you can do now is report it hoping it will be that the list of things needing to be fixed. It'll be fixed most likely in, ehh, 6 months tops.

Post2Shorts
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login

You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login