MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Apr 04 13
Khaini Blade Master
Penetr8Me
Every time I get to the last stage (boss) of the Dimension Invasion I seem to dc. How do I solve this?
MapleStory Screen: Dayman vs. Nightman MapleStory Video: Cubing 30 attack Thief Chaos RA Hat!
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Apr 04 13
Khaini Buccaneer
Mjav
Me too. I exit right after getting the blue box
Apr 04 13
Bera Dark Knight
zgtaf3
Same. it's getting annoying, too...
MapleStory Screen: 125/18 1 slot purple surfboard :p
Apr 04 13
Bera Xenon 4
autotomatos
It'll probably be patched at some point.
MapleStory Screen: Hitting 15k combos.
Apr 04 13
Bera Phantom 4
Aiaku
I don't have the problem.
Apr 04 13
Khaini Blade Master
Penetr8Me
Every time I go in I just get dc'ed. What's the point of the PQ if you're just gonna disconnect
MapleStory Screen: Dayman vs. Nightman MapleStory Video: Cubing 30 attack Thief Chaos RA Hat!
Apr 04 13
Bera Night Lord
Proxied
Seems to happen to all of us. One time I got there and started attacking and didn't disconnect, then I got hit with damage reflect (I thought I may have been able to kill it, too!) had no idea he did this hahah
PC Games Video: Mabinogi martial arts tournament
Apr 04 13
Scania Wind Archer 4
uRebeI
Happened to me 1 time, but after that the next 10~ runs went perfect.
Xbox 360/One Screen: New The Division Screenshots! Xbox 360/One Video: Uncharted 4 Teaser
Apr 04 13
Khaini Blade Master
Penetr8Me
Fourth time in a row...
Apr 04 13*
Windia Evan 7th Growth
MaiyuEvans
Best thing you can do now is report it hoping it will be that the list of things needing to be fixed. It'll be fixed most likely in, ehh, 6 months tops.

Post2Shorts
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login