• Auction
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Apr 08 13
Khaini Wind Archer 4
XyIencia
Hi all

I've made a Wind Archer for a change of pace (always play warriors) and in prep for their revamp, but there's no up to date skill build for them Could any one tell me one please?

I'm in 2nd job and it seems like I'm going to be unable to max about 3 skills so I'm not sure what to add
Replies
PAGE 1 2
Apr 08 13
Scania Wind Archer 3
KazeArcherr
Don't max strafe. It's useless. I personally left it at 4. Either that or storm spike. Since most likely you won't be using that often either. Best of luck on your WA
Apr 08 13*
Khaini Wind Archer 4
XyIencia
Thanks It's quite fun I have to say But if I leave strafe at 1, I still don't have enough points to max wind walk, bow booster, soul arrow, final attack, that str & dex skill, I have atm maxed mastery, double jump, and I thought I was supposed to max storm spike :O It's a cool skill though!

papercut471
Apr 08 13
Scania Wind Archer 3
KazeArcherr
I'm pretty sure you can max everything besides strafe. Double check? I left it at 4 and it was fine. Max spike if you don't like strafe (recommended).
Apr 09 13
Khaini Wind Archer 4
XyIencia
Okay thanks, what about 3rd
And 4th job? papercut741
Apr 09 13
Broa Wild Hunter 4
Elweener
uhm there is a good guide on this site for Wa's haha I followed it and my archer turned out pretty good considering the max level is 120
Apr 09 13*
Khaini Warrior
iVege
Apr 09 13
Khaini Wind Archer 4
XyIencia
I though that one was the out of date since it still have you sp to 70, ill look again though thanks
Apr 09 13
Broa Mihile 4
SwordSpells
If I remember correctly, my Wind Archer looks like this:
1st: Max Everything
2nd: Dont max Strafe
3rd: Max everything except Arrow Rain; have a Mechanic Card so you can stay in Eagle Eye all the time
New MapleStory Screen: Know-how? a chair New MapleStory Video: Lv 70 Lukless Str Dit 3rd job Advancement
Apr 09 13
Windia Demon Avenger 4
Detairbeni
angeluris: I though that one was the out of date since it still have you sp to 70, ill look again though thanks

Cygnus knights still advance at 10,30,70,120
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login
MapleStory
MapleStory 2
Mobile Games
Art, Anime & Manga
L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
Nexon
Sony PS3 & PS4
Xbox 360 & One