L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
24 Pics 24 Videos
Nexon
7 Pics 4 Videos
Sony PS3 & PS4
1 Pic 7 Videos
Xbox 360 & One
2 Pics 8 Videos
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Apr 08 13
Scania Luminous 4
DJLumi
Can anyone give information on how much health they have (Specifically Oz because he drops the mage equips) or what it would take to solo them in terms of range and % boss. If it helps im a 170 Lumi. Thanks in advance
Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Apr 08 13
Bera Demon Slayer 4
Versalvortex
i think they have the same hp as the V2 versions > (1.65b hp?) it took me roughly 4-5mins to solo them with pigs in there but.... im not a lumi...
Apr 08 13
Khaini Bishop
ShiningHidey
Feroxity: i think they have the same hp as the V2 versions > (1.65b hp?) it took me roughly 4-5mins to solo them with pigs in there but.... im not a lumi...
That seems about right. It's definitely not 600m (V1 version).
Apr 08 13
Broa Aran 4
Uzajx
Feroxity: i think they have the same hp as the V2 versions > (1.65b hp?) it took me roughly 4-5mins to solo them with pigs in there but.... im not a lumi...

Hate them dang pigs....
New MapleStory Screen: I'm a lucky guy? tradable medals???
Apr 08 13
Windia Hero
GladiusBoy2
Gotta be over 1b otherwise i'd have soloed irena much faster. Though i wasn't enraged the whole time cause i had to deal with those stupid pigs...
Apr 08 13
Bera Demon Slayer 4
Versalvortex
jrealdeal: dang stun ._. and i imagine if u have low hp they deal pretty high dmg.
Apr 08 13
DemethosGMS Evan 6th Growth
xxicyevanxx

This looks right.
I did Hawkeye twice on my 158 kaiser he has 40k buffed without transformation and majesty. ( with majesty and transform 50k+ )
I was able to do it in about 20 mins easily and Hawkeye even dropped a cape.
Apr 08 13
Khaini Bishop
ShiningHidey
Pigs are barely a nuisance if you're high level. Other than the occasional stun they don't bother me much.
Apr 08 13
Windia Bow Master
Sydrix
xicyacex: This looks right.
I did Hawkeye twice on my 158 kaiser he has 40k buffed without transformation and majesty. ( with majesty and transform 50k+ )

Sheesh you did hawkeye twice? You two have been busy
Apr 08 13
Khaini Aran 4
Manhattaran
xicyacex: This looks right.

Cape or cape recipe?
New LoL/Minecraft/Pokemon Screen: Shiny protean greninja!
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login