MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Apr 09 13
Khaini Night Lord
Chubsin
How can I get to the Links six through nine in the evolving system? I have finished all the repeatable quests in the prior rooms, yet it doesn't give me a quest for the latter rooms. I used a core named "Link Six Mission" or something like that but I still couldn't get in. Can somebody tell me how to do it?
MapleStory Screen: @grendel thanks
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Apr 09 13
Bera Angelic Buster 4
tenshirulez
go talk to the guy with the light bulb to get a quest to get 50 of some black bar thingy and turn it in and u can enter
Apr 09 13
Broa Phantom 4
DelusionDash
You just wasted your time doing those repeatable quests.
Apr 09 13
Windia Dark Knight
Munimentum
You put the core into the core slots, enter evo world and do the link 6 mission, you'll then have the link 6 room unlocked.
Each link drops from the monsters. I've gotten all but link 9 T_T
MapleStory Screen: Racc mask - M.ATK 15
Apr 09 13
Khaini Night Lord
Chubsin
AnotherPoster: You put the core into the core slots, enter evo world and do the link 6 mission, you'll then have the link 6 room unlocked.
Each link drops from the monsters. I've gotten all but link 9 T_T
I did that though but it wouldn't let me into the room 6. Do I have to buy a core to let myself in?

Masterobert: I realized that now.
Apr 09 13
Windia Dark Knight
Munimentum
Chubsin: I did that though but it wouldn't let me into the room 6. Do I have to buy a core to let myself in?

Masterobert: I realized that now.

Like above said, you'll have to re-enter to enter the link 6 room. If it doesn't let you enter still that'll be weird...
MapleStory Screen: Racc mask - M.ATK 15
Apr 09 13
Bera Hayato 2
HayatoMule99
Chubsin: I did that though but it wouldn't let me into the room 6. Do I have to buy a core to let myself in?

Masterobert: I realised that now.

You are doing it wrong. If you have a link 6 core for example, insert the core then enter the evolution lab. After that in LINK ONE, ESS has a quest to activate link 6. Collect 50 debugged error 306 or something then hand in it to him in LINK ONE. After that the next time you enter, it is UNLOCK

REMEMBER ACCEPT QUEST IN LINK ONE
MapleStory Video: KMS take on CWKPQ
Apr 09 13
Khaini Evan 10th Growth
Draco8671
1) Fight monsters in the Evolving World for core drops (It's blue with a "+" on it)
2) It's also sold in the shop, but they drop fairly common enough
3) When you load your Evolving World again, insert the blue core (Should say Link 6/7/8/9 - Mission) and complete the quest that's given to you in Link 1 (Only link 1, there should be a separate quest aside from the repeatable there)
5) Collect 50 of the drops he tells you to get (Best done on link 3)
7) Log out (Or continue fighting for the remainder of the time)
8) Log back in
10) Enjoy your new, inferior link.
Apr 09 13
Khaini Night Lord
Chubsin
bubblecup118:
xDracius:

That's what I was wondering about. Thanks. I wasted a Link 6 Core, but whatever. Are all the Cores consumable?
Apr 09 13
Khaini Evan 10th Growth
Draco8671
Yes, but you should get them fairly common enough without having to buy them, save for [HP X20] and [Spawn Population +100%], which are insanely rare and god-tier sexy.
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login