MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Ra Item All Scrolls except Ee will succeed

MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers

Apr 09 13
Bera Battle Mage 4
BattleSapo
So my question is simple:

Those root abyss items that say that All Scrolls will succeed except Enhancement Scrolls... The Enhancement suposed to NEVER succeed, or not 100% succeed but working with their normal chances (100%, 90%, 80%, etc..)
MapleStory Screen: Winter (update) is coming!
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Apr 09 13
Broa Night Walker 4
NoxObscura
Enhancement scrolls have their normal success rate, instead of working 100% of the time no matter what.
Xbox 360/One Video: Ps4 hands on first impressions
Apr 09 13
Yellonde Bow Master
XavierTenka
I'm pretty sure it is
MapleStory Screen: My horse is amazing Maple Story: Has anyone really been far even as decided to use ...
Apr 09 13
Scania Night Lord
PsychoRose
The enhancement scrolls work at a normal rate. It means that the enhancements don't work 100% of the time as opposed to the normal scrolls, which do.
Apr 09 13
Khaini Buccaneer
Mjav
It's a typo or a glitch. Either way, EE scrolls works 100% on those equips.
Apr 09 13
Broa Demon Avenger 4
SithProphet
they work 100% of the time does that mean you should scroll them with some attack scroll then use 12 ee's? or can you go higher than 12?
Apr 09 13
Windia Phantom 4
phantomkiig
Miauri: It's a typo or a glitch. Either way, EE scrolls works 100% on those equips.

Didn't they fix it like 2 patches ago or this hyper patch...
MapleStory Screen: Prison Guard Ani soul MapleStory Video: Dsi maplestory gameplay Maple Story: finally got my action pets to lvl 30, they are ver...
Apr 09 13
Khaini Buccaneer
Mjav
wingless666: Didn't they fix it like 2 patches ago or this hyper patch...
They worked for me in the last patch
Apr 09 13
Broa Night Walker 4
NoxObscura
Yeah I'm pretty sure the glitch with EE's working 100% of the time was fixed so now they can fail like they were supposed to.
Xbox 360/One Video: Ps4 hands on first impressions
Apr 09 13
Bera Battle Mage 4
BattleSapo
But you guys gave me the answer that i needed Thanks a LOT!

OH one more question: Inoccense scrolls, potential scrolls...they all work then?
MapleStory Screen: Winter (update) is coming!
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login