• Auction
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Apr 10 13
Windia Blade Lord
DualBlagger
Hey guys, I'm wondering how you get those glove pieces to make a Dimension Glove.
And how do you make the better Dimension Gloves with 12att?
New MapleStory Screen: Maple Dark Mate - ATK 120
Replies
Apr 10 13
Scania Demon Avenger 4
Achieris
By completing the Dimensional Invasion PQ, you get a Normal Box. This box can contain glove pieces.
Once the PQ is completed you and your party are transported to a Boss stage. Beat the boss and you can get a Necromantic Box which can contain pieces for the better glove.
New MapleStory Screen: Yggdrassil dragon faltizan - atk 171
Apr 10 13
Windia Blade Lord
DualBlagger
Thanks!
Would I be able to solo it if I have like a 90k range? Phantom btw
New MapleStory Screen: Maple Dark Mate - ATK 120
Apr 10 13
Scania Demon Avenger 4
Achieris
Solo the boss? I don't really know how Phantom ranges work, so I can't answer that specifically.
But as a DS with a 40k range I can solo it in about 10-15 minutes. Everyone gets the box though so it's beneficial to do it in a party as the boss will get wooped faster.
New MapleStory Screen: Yggdrassil dragon faltizan - atk 171
Apr 10 13
Windia Assassin
xxpandaxsinx
Like BlindSuicide said, i don't know how Phantom ranges work either, but if it is relatively similar to archer ranges then 90k is plenty.
Keep in mind that DS have a much easier time bossing though, that's really what they're built for, what with their no-knockback and high speed skills.
Apr 10 13
Windia Mechanic 3
MegaMetaMech
tifa: Like BlindSuicide said, i don't know how Phantom ranges work either, but if it is relatively similar to archer ranges then 90k is plenty.
Keep in mind that DS have a much easier time bossing though, that's really what they're built for, what with their no-knockback and high speed skills.

Phantom damage is $#!t compared to archers

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login
MapleStory
MapleStory 2
Mobile Games
Art, Anime & Manga
L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
Nexon
Sony PS3 & PS4
Xbox 360 & One