MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

How to level up diligence quickly?

MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers

Apr 11 13
Mardia Night Lord
King0fStar2
whats a fast method to level up diligence quickly? thanks!
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Apr 11 13
Scania Xenon 4
UnlovedCushe
Go to Evo World, Put in x mineral / herb drop with the +50% drop rate on mineral / Herb with a +30% extra drop rate core and a giant spider?
Apr 11 13*
Galicia Kaiser 4
Hypd
Make opals
Make arrows
Reach lvl 10 smithing
Reset
Repeat
Apr 11 13*
Scania Bow Master
Killer24367
Mass craft stuff in Ardentmill. I think the best option would be to craft arrows non-stop till you hit 100 diligence. Keep in mind that once you hit 10 smithing, you have to relearn it in order to get the diligence(from leveling up your smithing)

Edit: Guy above me has it more simplified.
Maple Story: Got drunk in game of mario party 7 or 6. Pretty su...
Apr 11 13
Mardia Night Lord
King0fStar2
okay sweet! thanks a whole lot!
Apr 11 13
Scania Night Lord
LRedistrict
I hit Level 100 diligence by doing monster park for mustaches, zak solo for helms, dojo for belts and aqua road for charm.
Apr 11 13
Broa Bishop
Pr0HeneHoe
Sparksy 's method is the best and fastest. If you decide to use this method, it will take you about 400m and 5 hours.
Apr 11 13
Scania Night Lord
LRedistrict
Oh yes, along with Sparksy's method I hit it fairly fast lol
Apr 11 13
Bellocan Phantom 3
DrewTheEarth
My friend gives me free oils so I just make potions. 500 EXP diligence each day isn't that bad.
Apr 11 13
Zenith Aran 4
enstrike
higuy1213: Sparksy 's method is the best and fastest. If you decide to use this method, it will take you about 400m and 5 hours.

No. You can only each a max of 500 of each trait each day. It will still take a few weeks at least to max Diligence.
MapleStory Screen: Do you like my new look?
PAGE 1 2

Register / login

You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login