• Auction
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Apr 11 13
Zenith Buccaneer
jeiiobucc
how much do the root abyss set pieces go for (helm, top/bot, weapon)? i got a mage hat and was wondering how much i can sell it for.
Replies
Apr 11 13
Bellocan Phantom 4
Skyleca
Sorry for vague answer, but depends on server, the budget of godliest (legit) players + competitiveness between those players of that server.
New MapleStory Video: Dojo post-unleashed, in GMS
Apr 11 13
Zenith Buccaneer
jeiiobucc
oh server is GAZED sorry forgot to input that
Apr 11 13
Mardia Phantom 4
StealAsnail
If you don't mind me asking, how did you get it? And sorry, I don't know price, most of the time I see people trading it for the class they want.
Apr 11 13
Scania Blade Master
SilvaLau
if you get it from marvel and it is average, then people might get it.
if you get it from chaos root abyss bosses, people might reconsider getting it since... no one have posted or shown us any legit chaos root abyss boss kills yet and we have some "not-so-average" root abyss set items.

And a mage root abyss set is the cheapest of all, I'd guess it'd go around 150 USD or 5 "4% all stats".
New MapleStory Screen: 200 dual blade range - 255,820-284,244 New MapleStory Video: SilvaLau's Post Unleashed Equipment
Apr 11 13*
Galicia F/P Arch Mage
bleve
janny1993: And a mage root abyss set is the cheapest of all

Not true. Bowman Tyrants were going for way less than Mage so Root Abyss pieces should be the same.

Each piece should be at least 5-6b. The more sought after classes will probably push 10-15b even. It really just depends on how badly people want it and how high they're willing to go.
New MapleStory Screen: Lvl 211 F/P - 5:15 in Dojo New MapleStory Video: F/p arch mage vs chaos von bon
Apr 11 13
Mardia Zero Transcendent
ZeitGebieter
theif everything is like 10b in mardia, and we have lots of godly mages so mage is one of the most expensive here idk what to tell you bro
New MapleStory Screen: Lol vellum wat r u doin? i'm ovah hur!
Apr 11 13
Scania Bow Master
Killer24367
In Scania there was a guy selling 3 pieces of thief armor for 35b in all. Not sure if s/he sold it yet.
Apr 11 13
Bera Hayato 2
HayatoMule99
janny1993: if you get it from marvel and it is average, then people might get it.
if you get it from chaos root abyss bosses, people might reconsider getting it since... no one have posted or shown us any legit chaos root abyss boss kills yet and we have some "not-so-average" root abyss set items.

And a mage root abyss set is the cheapest of all, I'd guess it'd go around 150 USD or 5 "4% all stats".

They was a SS of someone beating Chaos Queen, not sure if through illegit ways or not
New MapleStory Video: KMS take on CWKPQ
Apr 11 13
Scania Blade Master
SilvaLau
bubblecup118: That's why a video proof is worth more than a screenshots

Unless he take hundreds of screenshots from the beginning till the end
New MapleStory Screen: 200 dual blade range - 255,820-284,244 New MapleStory Video: SilvaLau's Post Unleashed Equipment
Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login
MapleStory
MapleStory 2
Mobile Games
Art, Anime & Manga
L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
Nexon
Sony PS3 & PS4
Xbox 360 & One