MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Apr 14 13
Bera Buccaneer
BuccLucifer
is there a guide to how I can maximize the use of Evo World? Also can someone explain how to use these cores and where are they?
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Apr 14 13
Khaini Kanna 4
ZesseiBijin
The first question is simple.
Use drop rate, equipment and monster spawn cores if you want drops. Use spawn rate and HP cores if you want exp.

About the second question, you do realize there was a tutorial IN GAME right. One that you HAD to go through in order to gain access. Pay more attention.
MapleStory Screen: Beast Tamer
Apr 14 13*
Yellonde Battle Mage 4
ChrsBaM
What's the best way to obtain Coins? I only get about 2 a minute

EDIT: Link 3 + 30% population + 10% drop rate
MapleStory Video: Oh God
Apr 14 13*
Chaos Blade Master
Nickkydoodle
I get maybe 10 a min
no droprate cores which is weird
Apr 14 13
Bera Blade Master
akimb0bl4des
Buy 10% drop rate core and 30% monster population for the first few times so you can start getting some cores.

I usually configure evo to do one of two things: 1. Go for exp. 2. Go for drops.

1. If you want exp, use these cores 30% monster population, 4x hp, 5% party exp. And turn on your 1.5 family exp if you have.

2. If you want drops use cores 30% monster population, 10% drops, and any specific drop you might need. Also use 1.5 drop rate from family. Also use spider familiar if you have. (raises drop rate.)

You will find new cores that unlock links and slots to add more cores as you go. The best cores drop from monsters so just start killing.

I had my best evo run last night when I used the following cores that I had bought/found: 30% population, 30% drop rate, mineral drop 50%, bronze drop, 10% exp.
I also used 1.5 drop rate from family and had the spider familiar. I finished with 113 boxes 150 bronze and got a complete level up (lv 135->136)
Apr 14 13
Yellonde Battle Mage 4
ChrsBaM
artmon1124: -snip-
Actually, if you unlock the special core, you can stack monster population (50%) with the (30%) to get (80%). And I think there's a (100%) one too. The Drop rate stacks as well
Apr 14 13
Bera Blade Master
akimb0bl4des
shadowind7: Thanks for the info. Can't wait to try. I haven't gotten that center core slot yet, do you know how to get it? Just another drop I'm guessing.
Apr 14 13
Scania Shade 4
Pybo
artmon1124: shadowind7: Thanks for the info. Can't wait to try. I haven't gotten that center core slot yet, do you know how to get it? Just another drop I'm guessing.

Actually, you have to buy it for 300 coins. Then you'll have to kill those giant pigs at Link 9. Watch out, they do massive damage.
I actually died while doing the quest, thus wasting 300 coins.
MapleStory Screen: Triple digits! MapleStory Video: Shade chaos vellum solo! [commentary] Maple Story: Finally finished adding subtitles to my NX giveawa...
Apr 14 13
Bera Blade Master
akimb0bl4des
GunPowder: Sweet, I didn't even notice that one in the shop. So you say the do mass damage, did you have any cores on that affected how hard it was to kill them?
And I was just wondering what then next item I'd spend my coins on was.
Again I appreciate the info.
Apr 14 13*
Yellonde Battle Mage 4
ChrsBaM
artmon1124: shadowind7: Thanks for the info. Can't wait to try. I haven't gotten that center core slot yet, do you know how to get it? Just another drop I'm guessing.
That is what I've heard. I haven't confirmed. Also above, the link 9 ones stun and can gang up on you o_o long range ftw

EDIT: 2 above*
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login