bzl.co

Add a thread

When night walkers revamp comes out

Night Walker Forum Talk about Night Walker

All my fellow NLs, what are you going to do when night walker revamp comes out? Expecting and assuming that they will be better than us. Are you going to transfer your things and main a night walker? Or all of us extinct night lords unite.
Posted: April 2013 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 18

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2
Main a nightwalker? Why would you main a ck?
Apr 25 2013
Main a nightwalker? Why would you main a ck?[/quote]

Why not? When revamp comes out , ck can hit the same level cap as every other class. Although I won't main one just because is ck but other people might differ.
Apr 25 2013
simaini Level 211 Scania Bow Master SMTown Guild

Because they're getting a revamp... Their max level will be the same as everyone else's, and they will receive 4th job skills and hyper skills too

I don't have a night lord, but I do have a nightwalker, so I wonder what changes are going to be made
Apr 25 2013
New Screen: Jett Cosmic Upheaval uses
pewpewiwin Level 200 Scania Beginner
Can u still make a UA after revamp
Apr 25 2013
Rimkii Level 206 Bera Marksman
Seeing as how CKs won't require any books (TOTAL BS!), that can also be a factor of switching over along with more appealing looking skills.
Apr 25 2013
Because they're getting a revamp... Their max level will be the same as everyone else's, and they will receive 4th job skills and hyper skills too

I don't have a night lord, but I do have a nightwalker, so I wonder what changes are going to be made [/quote]

Wow. Just another way to make adventurers even worse lol. Because CK are much better than explorers of the same level.
Apr 25 2013
jjohnson10 Level 130 Reboot Aran 4

You know nothing and you are nothing.

Can u still make a UA after revamp[/quote]

Orangemushroom says UA creation is disabled.
Apr 25 2013
Page TopHome 1 2

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.