MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

When night walkers revamp comes out

MapleStory Forums : Night Walker : Talk about the Cygnus Knight Night Walker

Apr 25 13
Bellocan Demon Slayer 3
kennybagel
All my fellow NLs, what are you going to do when night walker revamp comes out? Expecting and assuming that they will be better than us. Are you going to transfer your things and main a night walker? Or all of us extinct night lords unite.
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Apr 25 13
Broa Demon Slayer 4
Lesphil
Main a nightwalker? Why would you main a ck?
Apr 25 13
Bellocan Demon Slayer 3
kennybagel
cronsky: Main a nightwalker? Why would you main a ck?

Why not? When revamp comes out , ck can hit the same level cap as every other class. Although I won't main one just because is ck but other people might differ.
Apr 25 13
Scania Bow Master
simaini

Because they're getting a revamp... Their max level will be the same as everyone else's, and they will receive 4th job skills and hyper skills too

I don't have a night lord, but I do have a nightwalker, so I wonder what changes are going to be made
MapleStory Screen: Jett Cosmic Upheaval uses Maple Story: is washington dc a fun place to visit? if anybody'...
Apr 25 13
Windia Phantom 4
CherryTigers

Not slow at all.
MapleStory Screen: My first chaos vellum solo MapleStory Video: Cra red pierre lag visual glitch Maple Story: Cash transfer event. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Apr 25 13
Windia Night Lord
DizzyDanni
This has been my only class for 89 months. I will have quit before plotting any consideration to change, but I hope most of the few remaining NLs turn into fossils.
MapleStory Screen: Grand permanent nx collection Maple Story: haha an then sudenly fisti bash
Apr 25 13
Scania Beginner
Duhre
Can u still make a UA after revamp
Apr 25 13
Bera Marksman
Archangeix3
Seeing as how CKs won't require any books (TOTAL BS!), that can also be a factor of switching over along with more appealing looking skills.
Apr 25 13
Broa Demon Slayer 4
Lesphil
simaini: Because they're getting a revamp... Their max level will be the same as everyone else's, and they will receive 4th job skills and hyper skills too

I don't have a night lord, but I do have a nightwalker, so I wonder what changes are going to be made

Wow. Just another way to make adventurers even worse lol. Because CK are much better than explorers of the same level.
Apr 25 13
Khaini Battle Mage 4
Khymerian

You know nothing and you are nothing.

pewpewiwin: Can u still make a UA after revamp

Orangemushroom says UA creation is disabled.
PAGE 1 2

Register / login

You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login