MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Kanna Hyper Skills

MapleStory Forums : Kanna : Talk about the Kanna class

Apr 28 13
Broa Kanna 4
RavenousDOG
okay so kanna already has a some pretty good and bad screeners can we please not get another screener when we finally get hyper skills, what we really need is a good farming skill because i find kannas kinda useless at solo farm there only really good at tagging along with kishin and leeching, we need some crazy stuff like lumis got lumi can control a map and no one else can really do that make kanna the next cos its sorta uselss. try saying that in one breath.
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4
Apr 28 13
Khaini Kanna 4
ZesseiBijin
Kanna's don't even need to be good at solo farming.

Kishini Shoukan + 30% or more monster population cores at Evolving World link 3 is absolutely ridiculously fast levelling, especially with HPx20 cores, 4x exp (or more) and other exp buffs (max monkey spirits, extreme gold potion, pendant of the spirit, elven blessing)

Got from 174 to 181 in 40 minutes with that setup.
MapleStory Screen: Beast Tamer
Apr 28 13
Renegades Kanna 4
KannaDow
Kanna bad at solo farming? I can have kishen do all the farming for me in evo :O I just have the window in a corner and refresh kishen every now and then. though my range is hovering around 150k
Apr 28 13
Bera Bishop
nellyshealer
kanna can have any hyper they want if some of their non hypers are nerfed first
MapleStory Screen: Chaos zakum helmet - ATK 6, 8 slots
Apr 28 13
Khaini Kanna 4
ZesseiBijin
Deadly1337: kanna can have any hyper they want if some of their non hypers are nerfed first
That's retarded reasoning. None of Kanna's skills are overpowered to begin with. why shouldn't we get hypers? and why should any of our skills get nerfed? especially since some of our buffs don't even work.

Kaiser is incredibly OP, it still got hypers. Kanna isn't OP at all.
MapleStory Screen: Beast Tamer
Apr 28 13
Bera Dark Knight
ShikonDragon
Razmos: That's retarded reasoning. None of Kanna's skills are overpowered to begin with. why shouldn't we get hypers? and why should any of our skills get nerfed? especially since some of our buffs don't even work.

Kaiser is incredibly OP, it still got hypers. Kanna isn't OP at all.

Well, he said "any" so let's make it 100000000% damage, hits every map in the game, with no cooldown
Apr 28 13
Bera Mercedes 4
Surahs
I would be incredibly happy with hypers that increased monsters hit with shikigami.
A buff that increases magic attack or damage would be nice too since we only have haku's blessing that only buffs in 40 second intervals which makes czaking ridiculously annoying.
MapleStory Screen: Tot quests and final cut MapleStory Video: Cygnus Garden Piano Cover
Apr 28 13
Scania Demon Slayer 4
BeeIzebubIV
songyijjang: I would be incredibly happy with hypers that increased monsters hit with shikigami.
A buff that increases magic attack or damage would be nice too since we only have haku's blessing that only buffs in 40 second intervals which makes czaking ridiculously annoying.
how about hyper mana? (+50)
Apr 28 13
Windia Kanna 4
WhereIsHyper
CDR on Bind/Orochi would be useful.
Apr 28 13
Broa Wild Hunter 4
XJOV9213
They could also take off the 100 hit limit on vanquisher charm and shikigami. That annoys me everytime in evo.
PAGE 1 2 3 4

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login