MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Kaisers that can solo Madman Ranmaru

MapleStory Forums : Kaiser : Talk about the Kaiser Class

Apr 30 13
Scania F/P Wizard
cilvermage
Hey. Are there any kaisers out there that can solo Madman Ranmaru? I dont know why, I cant seem to finish him before the pillars cover the map. I was wondering if anyone know anything that im missing. I hit all caps against him, including ancestral prominence, but I seem to always run out of time right when i start whittling away his last bar of health.

I do the same thing i do for empress. Remain untransformed and lay into him with 3 wingbeats going. Use majesty when he drs. Transform briefly when I have to. He sometimes gets off the 1hko as well, when he pauses for a few seconds...but sometimes he doesnt. Im sure there's some damage threshold or something. Ive looked on youtube for a precise method to follow (if such a thing exists) and cant find any kaiser solos. All of them are dbs going ham on his ass with asura.

Any pro's around?
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Apr 30 13
Khaini Xenon 4
Aeraxis
I haven't actually attempted a solo, but I was planning to use dragon barrage on the summons, since 1hko moves work against them and dragon barrage has a 25% chance to 1hko
Apr 30 13
Scania Kaiser 4
Huy1985
It's a party boss, why are you trying to solo ....
Apr 30 13
Scania Mercedes 4
TheBenzz
Kill the middle summon whenever he appears. It will stop most of the flames. 1hko skills work on them, so a WH card might be helpful.
Apr 30 13*
Broa Blade Master
MyTiinySword
Watchmefall KaiserCheese #1- Broa
MapleStory Screen: Basil Bingo
Apr 30 13
Zenith Dark Knight
ManxDrk
thailehuy: It's a party boss, why are you trying to solo ....

who said it was a party boss? many friends o mine sole him easily for 150 sets (many of them DB's)
Apr 30 13
ElNido Kaiser 4
Lexuai
I don't solo it for the drops. It rarely drops stuff. Lots of recipes though. But, I'm an alchemist for the time being. :s
It does however give a chunk of ambition. :O
MapleStory Screen: A friend's hammer! my motivation to 100!
Apr 30 13
Bellocan Phantom 3
DrewTheEarth
thailehuy: It's a party boss, why are you trying to solo ....

Because isn't that how GMS is now? Soloers, not Expeditioners? Lol
Apr 30 13
Bera Jett 4
ChibiDuck
my guildy can. you have to be pretty funded but it's very possible.
MapleStory Screen: Maple bounty hunter medal MapleStory Video: Red update - shadower skill showcase
Apr 30 13
Scania F/P Wizard
cilvermage
Oh my goodness. Thanks for the tip guys. The 1hko tip was waaaay better than I expected =P.

aznditness Not really. Very few people can handle soloing the really strong bosses. In fact, I dont even think its possible to legit solo cpb.
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login