• Auction
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Comments

Kaisers that can solo Madman Ranmaru

MapleStory Forums : Kaiser : Talk about the Kaiser Class

Apr 30 13
Scania F/P Wizard
cilvermage
Hey. Are there any kaisers out there that can solo Madman Ranmaru? I dont know why, I cant seem to finish him before the pillars cover the map. I was wondering if anyone know anything that im missing. I hit all caps against him, including ancestral prominence, but I seem to always run out of time right when i start whittling away his last bar of health.

I do the same thing i do for empress. Remain untransformed and lay into him with 3 wingbeats going. Use majesty when he drs. Transform briefly when I have to. He sometimes gets off the 1hko as well, when he pauses for a few seconds...but sometimes he doesnt. Im sure there's some damage threshold or something. Ive looked on youtube for a precise method to follow (if such a thing exists) and cant find any kaiser solos. All of them are dbs going ham on his ass with asura.

Any pro's around?
Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Apr 30 13
Khaini Xenon 4
Aeraxis
I haven't actually attempted a solo, but I was planning to use dragon barrage on the summons, since 1hko moves work against them and dragon barrage has a 25% chance to 1hko
Apr 30 13
Scania Kaiser 4
Huy1985
It's a party boss, why are you trying to solo ....
Apr 30 13
Scania Mercedes 4
TheBenzz
Kill the middle summon whenever he appears. It will stop most of the flames. 1hko skills work on them, so a WH card might be helpful.
Apr 30 13*
Broa Blade Master
MyTiinySword
Watchmefall KaiserCheese #1- Broa
New MapleStory Screen: Basil Bingo
Apr 30 13
Zenith Dark Knight
ManxDrk
thailehuy: It's a party boss, why are you trying to solo ....

who said it was a party boss? many friends o mine sole him easily for 150 sets (many of them DB's)
Apr 30 13
ElNido Kaiser 4
Lexuai
I don't solo it for the drops. It rarely drops stuff. Lots of recipes though. But, I'm an alchemist for the time being. :s
It does however give a chunk of ambition. :O
New MapleStory Screen: A friend's hammer! my motivation to 100!
Apr 30 13
Bellocan Phantom 3
DrewTheEarth
thailehuy: It's a party boss, why are you trying to solo ....

Because isn't that how GMS is now? Soloers, not Expeditioners? Lol
Apr 30 13
DemethosGMS Shadower
Foxino
my guildy can. you have to be pretty funded but it's very possible.
New MapleStory Screen: Maple bounty hunter medal New MapleStory Video: Red update - shadower skill showcase
Apr 30 13
Scania F/P Wizard
cilvermage
Oh my goodness. Thanks for the tip guys. The 1hko tip was waaaay better than I expected =P.

aznditness Not really. Very few people can handle soloing the really strong bosses. In fact, I dont even think its possible to legit solo cpb.
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login
MapleStory
MapleStory 2
Mobile Games
Art, Anime & Manga
L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
Nexon
Sony PS3 & PS4
Xbox 360 & One