MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Range to solo hilla?

MapleStory Forums : Aran : Talk about the Aran class

Apr 30 13
Bera Blade Master
zPlayful
I'm a 149 Aran without %boss damage. My range with buffs and combo is 28k~30k. Am I able to solo hilla? If I can, how long will I take?
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Apr 30 13
Khaini Aran 4
thebestman14
probably not
MapleStory Screen: Running into bigfoot
Apr 30 13
Khaini Shade 4
GloryofShade
One of your skills does give boss damage if I am not mistaken? I think it is possible if she does not do many damage reflect.
MapleStory Screen: Hilla drops nx o.o
Apr 30 13
ElNido Paladin
DairyFarming
The best way to find out if you can solo her is to go and try for yourself.
Apr 30 13
Windia Hero
GladiusBoy2
SheakItUp: One of your skills does give boss damage if I am not mistaken? I think it is possible if she does not do many damage reflect.

It has a one minute cool down so that's not so much an issue as it is to find out when she does it the first time.
Apr 30 13*
Windia Wind Archer 4
DFSylph
You'd be cutting it pretty close, assuming you have most, if not all your attacking skills maxed. I reckon you might have anywhere between 2-5 mins spare. I remember I solo'd hilla with like a 36k buffed range iirc.

EDIT: Honestly, once you get to 170 and get Beyonder Blade, it makes life SOOOOOOOOO much easier for an Aran. Right now with 61k buffed range, 50% boss (includes all passives + Character cards, DS link), i can solo between 6-8 mins.
Apr 30 13
Nova Luminous 4
Vacster
I soloed Hilla with 19k range, it took a while but it was easy.
Apr 30 13
Bera Hero
Crimsonhero5
best part is : if you die, you don't lose exp and you can respawn back to the map without wheels.
Apr 30 13
Renegades Phantom 4
MeteoPhanta
Well, your range is almost exactly the same as my kaisers, and i can solo her with about 10mins to spare...then again, i'm a kaiser
I'd say just try it. You'll never know for sure until you give it a shot
Apr 30 13
Bera Corsair
spartan6040
Any level above 130 can solo. You have 30 mins to kill a boss.
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login