MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
May 01 13
Broa F/P Arch Mage
HolyFireOf1
okay so in Broa There is a GM going around banning fire/poison mages for using their level 150 hyperskill.
I was just wondering is this happening to any of my fellow f/p mages its happen to me on both my fire/poison mages.
and most of the fire/posion mages in broa that i know.

When my maplestory finsh patching i will take a pic of the ban for you
btw i was at aliens helping a friend get a kser of the map.
other friends of mine that got ban was at lhc leeching on the rope with fire aura on(he moved around so fire aura didnt go away)
and one was ksing a jesters map.
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
May 01 13
Broa F/P Arch Mage
HolyFireOf1
from the looks of it
started the first day everyone got there hyperskills
May 01 13
KradiaGMS Beginner
FishNooblet
First i've heard of it (been working on getting my f/p to 170 too). Are you sure it's a GM and not autoban? If so, under what circumstances?
May 02 13
Broa F/P Arch Mage
HolyFireOf1
its not auto ban because auto ban doesnt prama ban you its a GM is from my understanding is only a GM on broa
May 02 13
Broa F/P Arch Mage
Ouhai
....please tell me this is joke.

I was on all afternoon and was a-okay besides random DCs here and there. Now you done made me paranoid :I
MapleStory Screen: Ouhai the f/p lunatic
May 02 13
Broa F/P Arch Mage
Kupotaro
Oh god what o _o I don't even wanna use my hyper now LOL...
MapleStory Screen: Dokuro gang girl
May 02 13
Galicia F/P Arch Mage
megaj27
Sounds fishy to me
May 02 13
Broa I/L Arch Mage
FrzenRequiem
Kinda sounds like you were trying to "bot" (afk-train) using Fire Aura.
MapleStory Screen: Eckhart's Side Job MapleStory Video: 134 Beginner Papulatus Solo
May 02 13*
Broa F/P Arch Mage
HolyFireOf1
OrionTempest: Kinda sounds like you were trying to "bot" (afk-train) using Fire Aura.

i wasnt botting
May 02 13
Broa F/P Arch Mage
LadyJubitz
the thing is, there is no reason someone shouldnt be able to hang on a rope and use that skill. they arent using any illegal programs, they are just using what the game gives them. now im worried about using that skill too.
MapleStory Screen: Peace and sun
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login