MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Are Nintendo 3ds worth to get?

MapleStory Forums : Chat : Talk about topics not related to MS

May 07 13
Scania Blade Master
lilvietdb
Are the Nintendo 3DS worth to get? I never owned a nintendo ds console yet so I don't know if it's good or not. Also if they are good, what kinds of games are there that is fun to play?
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4
May 07 13
Khaini Marksman
ZephyrChill
They are if you intend to play Pokemon X and Y.
May 07 13
Khaini Evan 10th Growth
PyrosArt
I bought mine for $90 two weeks ago and I've just been using it to watch videos.
May 07 13
Scania Blade Master
lilvietdb
DarthVadar: I bought mine for $90 two weeks ago and I've just been using it to watch videos.

How did you get it for $90? In Future Shop, I see it for like $190._.
May 07 13
Broa Beginner
loveydoveyoh
i want a 3ds for monster hunter omkfgt
May 07 13
Bera Blade Master
Peanutz4prez
Ps vita.
Yes yes.
May 07 13
Broa Blade Master
DuIlDream
i want one, i played mario kart on my friends and it looks so good. Definitely worth it since there are so many good games right now and in the future.
MapleStory Screen: Rexmount! Maple Story: woah, this is new
May 07 13*
Bera Blade Master
NynjaBev
They are now that some really good games have been released exclusively for 3ds :v
Personally just waiting for a LE 3ds to cuddle with (was looking at the SMT 4 one but it looks like they're not releasing it in the US)
MapleStory Screen: Getting my daily charm when suddenly Maple Story: The top of my umbrella flew clean off. It didn't e...
May 07 13
Galicia Angelic Buster 4
cudoo
YES BUT BUY 3DS XL, i bought it and love it. AND THEN! you can play Pokemon X and Y when it comes out DDDDDD
May 07 13
DemethosGMS Dark Knight
iMosaek
DarthVadar: I bought mine for $90 two weeks ago and I've just been using it to watch videos.

Give me link for $90 N3DS pls
PAGE 1 2 3 4

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login