MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Are Nintendo 3ds worth to get?

MapleStory Forums : Chat : Talk about topics not related to MS

May 07 13
Scania Hero
xvietxjrx
Are the Nintendo 3DS worth to get? I never owned a nintendo ds console yet so I don't know if it's good or not. Also if they are good, what kinds of games are there that is fun to play?
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4
May 07 13
Khaini Marksman
ZephyrChill
They are if you intend to play Pokemon X and Y.
May 07 13
Khaini Evan 10th Growth
PyrosArt
I bought mine for $90 two weeks ago and I've just been using it to watch videos.
May 07 13
Scania Hero
xvietxjrx
DarthVadar: I bought mine for $90 two weeks ago and I've just been using it to watch videos.

How did you get it for $90? In Future Shop, I see it for like $190._.
May 07 13
Broa Beginner
loveydoveyoh
i want a 3ds for monster hunter omkfgt
May 07 13
Bera Blade Master
Peanutz4prez
Ps vita.
Yes yes.
May 07 13
Broa Blade Master
DuIlDream
i want one, i played mario kart on my friends and it looks so good. Definitely worth it since there are so many good games right now and in the future.
MapleStory Screen: Rexmount!
May 07 13*
Bera Blade Master
NynjaBev
They are now that some really good games have been released exclusively for 3ds :v
Personally just waiting for a LE 3ds to cuddle with (was looking at the SMT 4 one but it looks like they're not releasing it in the US)
MapleStory Screen: Meso Explosion training
May 07 13
Galicia Angelic Buster 4
cudoo
YES BUT BUY 3DS XL, i bought it and love it. AND THEN! you can play Pokemon X and Y when it comes out DDDDDD
May 07 13
DemethosGMS Dark Knight
iMosaek
DarthVadar: I bought mine for $90 two weeks ago and I've just been using it to watch videos.

Give me link for $90 N3DS pls
PAGE 1 2 3 4

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login