bzl.co

Add a thread

Are Nintendo 3ds worth to get?

Chat Forum Talk about topics not related to MapleStory

vietxkrazy Level 155 Scania Battle Mage 4
Are the Nintendo 3DS worth to get? I never owned a nintendo ds console yet so I don't know if it's good or not. Also if they are good, what kinds of games are there that is fun to play?
Posted: May 2013 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 36

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2 3 4
They are if you intend to play Pokemon X and Y.
May 07 2013
I bought mine for $90 two weeks ago and I've just been using it to watch videos.
May 07 2013
I bought mine for $90 two weeks ago and I've just been using it to watch videos.[/quote]

How did you get it for $90? In Future Shop, I see it for like $190._.
May 07 2013
i want a 3ds for monster hunter omkfgt
May 07 2013
yoguy911 Level 195 Broa Blade Master
i want one, i played mario kart on my friends and it looks so good. Definitely worth it since there are so many good games right now and in the future.
May 07 2013
New Screen: Rexmount!
Dorks Level 215 Bera Night Lord AUniversityO Guild
They are now that some really good games have been released exclusively for 3ds :v
Personally just waiting for a LE 3ds to cuddle with (was looking at the SMT 4 one but it looks like they're not releasing it in the US)
May 07 2013
New Screen: Reached 1 mil range
YES BUT BUY 3DS XL, i bought it and love it. AND THEN! you can play Pokemon X and Y when it comes out DDDDDD
May 07 2013
RandomUsername Level 140 Demethos Dark Knight
I bought mine for $90 two weeks ago and I've just been using it to watch videos.[/quote]

Give me link for $90 N3DS pls
May 07 2013
Aw man, no bestbuy in the place I live. Just moved here this year and it already sucks.
May 07 2013
Page TopHome 1 2 3 4

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.