MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
May 08 13
Broa Shadower
OnStrings
I know that a couple of classes have secondary weapons instead of shields, so that they get an extra set of weapon-class potentials, making it possible to have ridiculous amounts of % boss/PDR/whatever.

I've been gone a while, so I don't really know how shadower skills were revamped, but on the whole, even without this second weapon-class potential, are we still on par with like, DB's?
MapleStory Screen: Chair glitch 2.0
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
May 08 13*
Bellocan Xenon 4
Shes21
Dkhanjars get weapon potential. Just like any other shield
And still on par? Shads were never on par with DB's
MapleStory Screen: Terminus jaeger MapleStory Video: Shes21 equips video. 2m buffed xenon
May 08 13
Khaini Blade Master
SkaIdus
Every class now has a secondary weapon, however, those already with one: warrior, thief and mage, their shields now can get weapon potentials. Shads hit harder but slower, DBs hit faster but weaker. Shads are tanks with high avoid. DBs lower HP but basically never gets hit. The strength of each class of the two depends on your preference. This also applies to any other class you plan on making. Except Kaisers, they're OP even after their "nerf."
May 08 13
Scania Citizen
punani
umm yeah basically what those people had said above. but i heard that DB's are able to solo empress (with funds of course), but even with a fully funded shad your not gonna be able to solo.
MapleStory Screen: Maple soul spear - ATK 113 MapleStory Video: level 78 CB, HH Hunting
May 08 13
Scania Shadower
iDivideZer0
I hate comparing with DB, we're two different classes. Every time something like this happens, boom, another dispute between the two sides...

If you're deciding between a dkhanjar to the secondary weapon, dkhanjar is the better choice because it has a higher att, it can be scrolled for more att, it can gain weapon potential now, it can be neb'd with a weapon neb, and it activates shield mastery that gives 20% avoid and apparently some att (?) and most importantly it looks sexy.

Care to elaborate on how long you were gone?
May 08 13*
Bera Shadower
BoiiLuvsRice
dbs are much faster, better in avoid, dps are great, and than there are shads, one that i find only some that are patient enough to level, though some dbs are real stupid, but some aren't, shads there are many intelligent that i know, but some that ruin the reputation of respect that we have.

OT: Dual blades are stronger atm, and i am capable of out damaging some db, but if we were both set at the same range, they'll be greater i am probably sure.
May 08 13
Bera Shadower
DunklerblitZ
shads actually have better dps than db's, without boss damage. meaning an unfunded shad>unfunded db.
May 08 13
Bera Wind Archer 4
Orzhovcharm
All the ass DBs are gonna come in.
SHADOWERS ARE STRONGER THAN DUAL BLADES IF THEY CAN HIT MAX WITH EC.
May 08 13
Broa Shadower
OnStrings
Wow. I have been gone a LONG time.
TurtleSlaves What's EC?
MapleStory Screen: Chair glitch 2.0
May 08 13
Bera Wind Archer 4
Orzhovcharm
lilseventeen: MC* sorry, midnight carnival.
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login