L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
24 Pics 24 Videos
Nexon
7 Pics 4 Videos
Sony PS3 & PS4
1 Pic 7 Videos
Xbox 360 & One
2 Pics 8 Videos
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
May 13 13
Scania Corsair
Syndicate89
im lvl 165 now and i hate lhc were do i go?
New MapleStory Screen: Aww the good old days
Replies
PAGE 1 2
May 13 13*
Nova Cannoneer 4
constellaria
I'd advise you to stay to atleast 170-175...In nova...the stronghold is very empty on any day, but on 2x exp, there is usually a few people,

Point i'm getting at: Lhc = more people = more chances to find pt = levels
May 13 13
Arcania Hero
palydun
SDH all the way if you can form a party.
New LoL/Minecraft/Pokemon Screen: My minecraft skin based off my evan
May 13 13
Scania Corsair
Syndicate89
Pwnmasterice: I'd advise you to stay to atleast 170-175...In nova...the stronghold is very empty on any day, but on 2x exp, there is usually a few people
Im in scania sooo i think imma be fine and i have a guild so i can train with them
May 13 13
Nova Cannoneer 4
constellaria
kimbo98: Im in scania sooo i think imma be fine and i have a guild so i can train with them

If your set, then i think it should be one of those quests in the section with the lightbulb, i think cassandra gives it to you...have not done the stronghold quests in quite some time
May 13 13
Scania Corsair
Syndicate89
Pwnmasterice I hadnt gotten anything
May 13 13*
Windia Luminous 4
Shards0fSuns
Put it this way, if your range is not high enough, chances are you will not get a party in SH or HoH unless they need a filler. Someone like myself, I had to do about 1.5-2 mill damage per chain in order to get in a party. Now a days its easier to do that due to hyper skills. . . so now its probably 2 to 2.5 mill or 1.7 mill plus.

Also staying alive is an issue as well. . . .they can do around 4-7k damage.
May 13 13
Scania Corsair
Syndicate89
CalusBlade: Put it this way, if your range is not high enough, chances are you will not get a party in SH or HoH unless they need a filler. Someone like myself, I had to do about 1.5-2 mill damage per chain in order to get in a party. Now a days its easier to do that due to hyper skills. . . so now its probably 2 to 2.5 mill or 1.7 mill plus.

Also staying alive is an issue as well. . . .they can do around 4-7k damage.
i have a 40k range would that be enough? (bucc)
May 13 13
Nova Cannoneer 4
constellaria
kimbo98: I googled it, ha ha lame me =), but it said you have to do all the prequests in future henesy, which might or might not require you to complete the quests in ToT
May 13 13
Windia Luminous 4
Shards0fSuns
kimbo98: i have a 40k range would that be enough? (bucc)

Might be, how fast can you deal damage? I can throw 3 chains about every 2 seconds.
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login