MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
May 18 13
Windia Shade 4
TopSpirit
So, I've been thinking about the errors I've been having recently, and I've come to the conclusion that I might be IP banned. Wrongfully.

Whenever I try to log in to my current account with Steam, it says, "A system error has occurred. Please try again later." Whenever I try to log in to my account with GameLauncher, I enter my correct information and when I press the log-in button, it doesn't respond. Also, whenever I try to log in to my account using the main website, I get this red text saying, "Too many attempts. Please try again later."
Whenever I try to make another account, I press 'Complete Registration', and I get a message saying, "Due to suspicious activity, you are restricted from completing that action. Please contact Customer Support for more information."

So, I'm asking you basilers to give me your helpful tips and information. Also, if there is a certain name for the errors I'm experiencing, please feel free to include it in your post.
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
May 18 13
KradiaEMS Aran 2
BallSack
I think you should contact Customer Support for more information.
May 18 13
Windia Shade 4
TopSpirit
MirandaKerr: I think you should contact Customer Support for more information.

I submitted a ticket to Nexon one or two weeks ago about the errors I've been having with logging in to my current account. However, I have not sent them a ticket about the 'not being able to create an account' issue. Should I do that also?
May 18 13
KradiaEMS Aran 2
BallSack
djhfreak: I submitted a ticket to Nexon one or two weeks ago about the errors I've been having with logging in to my current account. However, I have not sent them a ticket about the 'not being able to create an account' issue. Should I do that also?

You definitely should!
May 18 13
Windia Shade 4
TopSpirit
MirandaKerr: You definitely should!

Mkay, I submitted a ticket...
May 18 13
Windia Paladin
DaForehead
IP bans are jokes.Use an IP blocker such as hotspot shield to play ur maple
May 18 13
Windia Shade 4
TopSpirit
aljuas: IP bans are jokes.Use an IP blocker such as hotspot shield to play ur maple

Will my parents be able to detect HotSpot in any IP address information? Or will it only be detectable through my computer?
May 18 13
Windia Paladin
DaForehead
it only hides your computers individual unique ip adress that it gets everytime you go on the web and it is perfectly legal in case you are worried
May 18 13*
Windia Shade 4
TopSpirit
K, I'ma download it now.

UPDATE: I installed it, and I still can't log in to the main website. Are there any settings I need to configure?
May 18 13
Windia Paladin
DaForehead
djhfreak: K, I'ma download it now.

UPDATE: I installed it, and I still can't log in to the main website. Are there any settings I need to configure?

idk then it worked for me when i had to play GMS in the uk and when i got IP banned from LoL and numerous Minecraft servers xD
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login