• Auction
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
May 20 13
KradiaEMS Assassin
ge0xje
Hey all!

I've been trying to purchase NX Cash for my GMS account. I thought that a Paysafecard would be my best bet, so I bought one worth 25 Euro through a Dutch website (I'm from Holland). I've activated the code they sent me and uploaded it to my Paysafecard account.

When I try to purchase NX by the Paybycash method (-> paysafecard) through my Paysafecard account on Nexon.net, I keep getting the following error:
"The PIN entered is not valid for payment at this trader (card type 00056). Please check which trader this PIN is to be used. More information is available on the card or go to www.paysafecard.com."

Has anyone had this problem before? How can I fix this?
Replies
May 20 13*
Scania F/P Arch Mage
Intensefarts
You have made sure you have chosen the currect country right? So, because the paysafe card is Dutch, you need to choose Holland when paying.

EDIT: And lets say the card is bought from a English site, you need to choose England when paying.
May 20 13
Scania Bishop
SamBalSaus
what site did you exactly use?
its safer to buy the cards at the supermarket (like HEMA, Dirk, tabakswinkel, etc)
New MapleStory Screen: Minecraft me
May 20 13*
KradiaEMS Assassin
ge0xje
Bosnie1996: You have made sure you have chosen the currect country right? So, because the paysafe card is Dutch, you need to choose Holland when paying.

EDIT: And lets say the card is bought from a English site, you need to choose England when paying.

Yeah, I double checked just to be sure, but it's all in Dutch... The error message I mentioned was a translation from dutch to english.

Edit: @ Suryoyo
I purchased it on Beltegoed.nl. It seems trustworthy and I've succesfully uploaded the code to my paysafecard account. So now I have a credit of 25 Euro on paysafecard.com.

EDIT # 2: Bosnie1996 you were right! I forgot to change the language at the first window on Nexon.net from US to NL. Didn't see it at first, how stupid of me... So now I did that and it worked! Thanks a bunch!

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login
MapleStory
MapleStory 2
Mobile Games
Art, Anime & Manga
L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
Nexon
Sony PS3 & PS4
Xbox 360 & One