MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
May 20 13
Bera Blade Master
iAzazeI
I know it's possible to solo v2 on Marksman, judging from SniperOfLove's video, but does anyone have the specifics? Would I also need a lot of status resistance(from Willpower), or anything of that sort?
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
May 20 13
Zenith Bow Master
VerrKol
You will absolutely need a lot of status resist. It's really the only reason I don't consistently solo them on my BM. You must have max willpower, SL, and a status resist pot if you are attempting without a potion pot.
May 20 13
Scania Marksman
SniperofLove
i got max will power and SL , never used a resistance potion. i would say if you do 500k's a line try it out, see how far you get.
MapleStory Screen: True Shot - Boss +55%, ATK 18% MapleStory Video: 200 Marksman Vs Empress minions
May 20 13
Bera Blade Master
iAzazeI
airforce1 sniperoflove By SL I believe you guys are talking about Spirit Link?
May 20 13
Bera Marksman
xbowproduct
how do you get high status resistance? also does boss% dmg affect v2 and her minions?
MapleStory Screen: Cora von leo pistol - atk 164
May 20 13
Scania Marksman
SniperofLove
Markers: yep.
MapleStory Screen: True Shot - Boss +55%, ATK 18% MapleStory Video: 200 Marksman Vs Empress minions
May 21 13
Bera Blade Master
iAzazeI

Btw you meant 500k on empress right? Not just 500k on mobs?
May 21 13
Windia Battle Mage 4
Noseriousiy
There's a technique to avoid potential lock actually and I'm rather surprised he took more than 30 minutes (probably isn't his best run I'm sure)
MapleStory Screen: Chaos Vellum Kill MapleStory Video: Bowmaster V2 Empress Solo
May 21 13
Windia Blade Master
DuplexShadow
Request
and that is?
im curious to know
MapleStory Screen: Empress Katara - ATK 156
May 21 13
Windia Battle Mage 4
Noseriousiy
xkillo32: Request
and that is?
im curious to know

Look at 1:15
Then look at the animation and the boss notification at 1:19
MapleStory Screen: Chaos Vellum Kill MapleStory Video: Bowmaster V2 Empress Solo
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login