MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Anyone Db with full fafnir and tyrant set?

MapleStory Forums : Dual Blade : Talk about the Dual Blade class

May 22 13
Mardia Battle Mage 4
bily321
Just wondering
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5
May 22 13
Broa Blade Master
BadAsBlades
^Dibs on your stuff
May 22 13
Bera Blade Master
MadRiceee
pew pew pew pew pew pew pew~
MapleStory Screen: Unleash<3
May 22 13
Windia Shade 4
mqdara
OneRockGod: Where is your Fafnir Katara? He said full set, and you seem to be using a Moonshadow Katara I know the Fafnir Katara doesnt count towards the set effect, but it is still part of the set.

jealousy at its best
May 22 13
Cassiopeia Marksman
Conciety
OneRockGod: Where is your Fafnir Katara? He said full set, and you seem to be using a Moonshadow Katara I know the Fafnir Katara doesnt count towards the set effect, but it is still part of the set.
Anvil ?
MapleStory Screen: Maplesea 218 xenon in ht MapleStory Video: MapleSEA wild hunter solo empress intrutor
May 22 13
Khaini Angelic Buster 4
lntenerate
OneRockGod: Where did you read I had full set? Cause I sure wasn't the one to say I did. Buying the katara is useless and even if I come back I don't plan on buying it, even if it was worth only 1b.
MapleStory Screen: Dual blade cap range : 999,999-999,999 MapleStory Video: Azwan Hell mode solo
May 22 13
Broa Bishop
lCrunchyl
Toscox: OneRockGod: Where did you read I had full set? Cause I sure wasn't the one to say I did. Buying the katara is useless and even if I come back I don't plan on buying it, even if it was worth only 1b.

how much mesos/dollars all of your gear worth?
May 22 13*
Khaini Angelic Buster 4
lntenerate
OneRockGod: No, you're just assuming, I said hi to the person who said to please come here and nothing else.

Taqa: I honestly have no idea, I didn't plan on selling it yet since I might come back.
MapleStory Screen: Dual blade cap range : 999,999-999,999 MapleStory Video: Azwan Hell mode solo
May 22 13
ElNido Blade Master
Nitoken
Toscox Why wouldn't you buy a Fafnir Katara? Unless you have a 217 ATT VIP, it'd easily be the best Katara in the game scrolled/enhanced.
MapleStory Screen: Perfect Bingo Win MapleStory Video: Legacyreborn vs. chaos pierre - 2:26 speed run
May 22 13
Bellocan Xenon 4
Shes21
OmgItsMazz: Toscox Why wouldn't you buy a Fafnir Katara? Unless you have a 217 ATT VIP, it'd easily be the best Katara in the game scrolled/enhanced.

It is but at a heafty price when a 150 jap katara is nearly on par with the 8 slots. It does have a fair bit less Luk into it though
Fafnir is the best, just not easily
MapleStory Screen: Terminus jaeger MapleStory Video: Shes21 equips video. 2m buffed xenon
May 22 13*
Khaini Night Lord
NlGHTSKY3
lolimshort: It is but at a heafty price when a 150 jap katara is nearly on par with the 8 slots. It does have a fair bit less Luk into it though
Fafnir is the best, just not easily
with the extra slot from the jap katara it would only be below 2 att from the fafnir when scrolled with 9 att's which isn't too big of deal. 2 att throughout even with EE's so I would assume Jap kat would be the best bang for buck .

OmgItsMazz: only best by 2 att sadly doesn't seem like it would be worth the meso other than looks.

EDIT: Further with 10 att scrolls it would actually decrease the gap between them by 1 att.
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login