L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
24 Pics 24 Videos
Nexon
7 Pics 4 Videos
Sony PS3 & PS4
1 Pic 7 Videos
Xbox 360 & One
2 Pics 8 Videos
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Comments
Pros and Cons of Kaiser
MapleStory Forums : Kaiser : Talk about the Kaiser Class
May 22 13
Windia Paladin
warpalll
In your opinion, people who have played kaiser before, is it a good class to make? And why?
Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4
May 22 13
Bera Zero Transcendent
blistexs
Apachai: ChewKokUA: I'm talking about with Gigas Wave. If math does not fail me, then a range 450k or higher should equal capping.

your not accounting for crits and by no means is 220% "low" for a bossing skill
May 22 13
Bera Kaiser 4
Celapaleis
Kaiser has decent critical rate and pdr. At 200 you can transform via hyper and while transformed or using the level 140? hyper, you hit through DR.
May 22 13
Khaini Evan 10th Growth
Deviantdrago
Pros- Fast attack (Gigas Wave), Transfiguration boosts attack, Nova Warrior is a cheaper then Maple Warrior, Great resistance, Don't need to use HP and MP pots unless bossing, Able to ignore DR in Transfiguration and with lvl 150 hyper, Can't die from 1/1 attacks unless unbuffed.

Cons- Doesn't have stance, I have a feeling mine had a slight nerf since they first came out, Books are becoming harder to find in my opinion
New MapleStory Screen: Lhc glitches part 2 New MapleStory Video: Root Abyss Bossing Duo
May 22 13
Scania Evan 10th Growth
Overdragoon
Exhile: Can't crash

LOL Kaisers freaking bypass damage reflect why would they even need to crash. This is by far the most OP job maple has ever had, those cons are minimal and only picky people would mind them.
May 22 13
Bera Kaiser 4
KaiserKok
guerratrades: LOL Kaisers freaking bypass damage reflect why would they even need to crash. This is by far the most OP job maple has ever had, those cons are minimal and only picky people would mind them.
Yeah, no need for crash. If you balance it right you can go into any boss with a timed dr and not have to worry about dr at all. You have 3 possible ways to ignore dr. Kaiser's Majesty, Final Trance, and Final Form. Between these you should have 0 issues with dr
New MapleStory Video: GMS [Bera] Kaiser Chaos Horntail Solo
May 23 13
KradiaGMS Beginner
BabyNoob4eva
I just made my kaiser today and got to level 40 so I don't have much experience with it yet obviously but I made it in a server that I have no funding and yet for level 40 seems to be the strongest character I have, and I have many. Seems you can be dirt poor with a Kaiser and still do good dps (with boost skill anyway that makes you faster that every class has)
May 23 13
Bera Kaiser 4
KaiserKok
wickedjr89: I just made my kaiser today and got to level 40 so I don't have much experience with it yet obviously but I made it in a server that I have no funding and yet for level 40 seems to be the strongest character I have, and I have many. Seems you can be dirt poor with a Kaiser and still do good dps (with boost skill anyway that makes you faster that every class has)
Kaisers are pretty strong at low levels, but like all classes they do need funding at higher levels.
New MapleStory Video: GMS [Bera] Kaiser Chaos Horntail Solo
May 23 13
Khaini Paladin
GettinDatDef
ChewKokUA

Only reason I wouldn't mind a bind/crash is to make evo empress not heal coz I don't hit max yet
May 23 13
Bera Kaiser 4
Ryonax
bombinator: here are the cons:

Hahahaha, I actually laughed.
New MapleStory Screen: Mechanator Pendant
May 23 13*
Khaini Battle Mage 4
lBelikerawr
pros:
not much

Cons:
common
Uses a 2h sword
Uses warrior items
Need to use specific key combinations that are preset by nexon to charge meter faster
Looses all meter bars when you dc or log out
3rd job armor colors gets overwritten and reset at 4th job(nexon wtf)
Cant change armor color 4th job only trim(nexon wtf)
Gigas wave hits >3 mobs
Blade burst cant be used in transfig
Dc's using a fast(5) weapon in transfig
PAGE 1 2 3 4

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login