MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Kaiser story quest stuck

MapleStory Forums : Kaiser : Talk about the Kaiser Class

May 22 13
Windia Warrior
BigDKnight
Im the the quest where u take to jake in the subway station and then he tells u to go talk to enin. I did talk to her but she had no quest or anything, only the kerning city theme dungeon quests. Those quest arent apart of the kaiser story since when i accepted the quest it was completed separate. The quest is called meeting the locals. I searched on google how to finish it but came up with no results. google tells me to talk to blake, but it says blake is at the kerning square station, but when i went there he wasnt there. How do i finish this quest? i tried forfeiting and re doing but didnt work.
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
May 22 13
Bera Kaiser 4
Ryonax
Don't think you can do that anymore since they changed Kerning Square into Kerning Mall or w/e.
MapleStory Screen: 500 familiars
May 22 13
Windia Warrior
BigDKnight
no but, it tells me to talk to enin, and i did. however enin didnt have any quests except the theme dungeon ones, how do i finish this quest. its apart of kaiser storyline. It has nothing to do with kerning mall or square. tells me to talk to the person and i did but nothing happened.
May 23 13
Arcania Demon Slayer 4
HolySwordsz
not possible to finish
May 23 13
Bera Kaiser 4
Ryonax
iknowyou321: no but, it tells me to talk to enin, and i did. however enin didnt have any quests except the theme dungeon ones, how do i finish this quest. its apart of kaiser storyline. It has nothing to do with kerning mall or square. tells me to talk to the person and i did but nothing happened.

Wait, who's Enin?
Sorry I don't really know, I only did the beginning of the storyline, I didn't bother with the rest and don't remember much.
MapleStory Screen: 500 familiars
May 24 13
Zenith Phantom 3
AquaSnaill
I'm having the same problem. Talk to Enin, it says. Enin has nothing to say. =/

Register / login

You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login