MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Monster Life Combinations

MapleStory Forums : Monster Life : Talk about Monster Life

May 23 13
Broa Corsair
PockPocks
Hey guys,

Have any of you figured out a pattern with monster types and different combinations? For some reason whenever I combine a yeti or pepe that's B+ rank... I just get more yeti and pepes haha
MapleStory Screen: Nana fandom!
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
May 23 13
Scania Bow Master
simaini
Is there a way to get specific monsters? I have to get a mushroom for one of the quests, but I don't know how t.o
Do they work like familiars or something?
MapleStory Screen: Jett Cosmic Upheaval uses Maple Story: is washington dc a fun place to visit? if anybody'...
May 23 13
Broa Luminous 4
Parvla
I'd really like to know this too.
The exact same thing is happening to me, and I don't have any other monsters to combine other than my pepes .
MapleStory Screen: Starberrytea's beautiful drawing
May 23 13
DemethosGMS Kanna 2
Benenes
The only thing I'v noticed so far is that if you combine a plant B+ monster with a bird c monster then you most likely get a plant rank c monster.
May 23 13*
Broa Mechanic 4
TehResisting
Lmao
Seems random to me :x
May 23 13
Broa Corsair
PockPocks
RebornRh: Omg so I'm not alone :C so many pepes...

TehResisting: Thanks for the link, even though I quite don't understand what to make of his albums.
MapleStory Screen: Nana fandom!
May 23 13
Khaini Blade Master
Dualonymore
All I know is if you combine a certain category monster with monsters in that same category, you'll get another monster in that category.
May 23 13
Scania Blade Master
iiStabber
I used to be like you, only have 2 jr yeti, and a leafy, but i combined the jr. yeti with this TOT monster and got something else xD
May 23 13
Broa Mechanic 4
TehResisting
Splutter Near middle and below, some of the monsters start saying 'Combine _ + _'

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login