BasilMarket

Sad Mask
Would you be so kind as to disable your ad-blocker on BasilMarket please? Your support is greatly appreciated.

Monster Life Combinations

General MapleStory Forum Talk about MapleStory in general

Splutter Level 205 Broa Corsair
Hey guys,

Have any of you figured out a pattern with monster types and different combinations? For some reason whenever I combine a yeti or pepe that's B+ rank... I just get more yeti and pepes haha
Posted: May 2013 Permalink

Replies

simaini Level 211 Scania Bow Master SMTown Guild
Is there a way to get specific monsters? I have to get a mushroom for one of the quests, but I don't know how t.o
Do they work like familiars or something?
May 23 2013
The only thing I'v noticed so far is that if you combine a plant B+ monster with a bird c monster then you most likely get a plant rank c monster.
May 23 2013
Splutter Level 205 Broa Corsair
@RebornRh: Omg so I'm not alone :C so many pepes...

@TehResisting: Thanks for the link, even though I quite don't understand what to make of his albums.
May 23 2013
Anonymore Level 171 Khaini Blade Master
All I know is if you combine a certain category monster with monsters in that same category, you'll get another monster in that category.
May 23 2013
BIueee Level 202 Scania Blade Master
I used to be like you, only have 2 jr yeti, and a leafy, but i combined the jr. yeti with this TOT monster and got something else xD
May 23 2013
TehResisting Level 200 Broa Mechanic 4
@Splutter Near middle and below, some of the monsters start saying 'Combine _ + _'
May 23 2013

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.