• Auction
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Comments
Noble Mind amp Empress Blessing Questions
MapleStory Forums : Mihile : Talk about the Mihile Cygnus Knight class
May 25 13
Scania Shadower
NightBlade
Is the max level on Empress Blessing 24 (30 if you have Noble Mind maxed)?

If you have Mihile and it's at LV125, does Empress Blessing get capped at LV24 or does it go to LV25?
Replies
May 25 13*
Scania Blade Master
BIoodyLegend
I believe the only way at this point to raise Noble Mind's level (in Mihile's case) is to do the Arkarium quests. After the Cygnus revamp, Thunder Breaker, Wind Archer and Dawn Warrior all increase Empress' blessing by levelling up the character (125, 130 ,135 ,140 ,145 ,150)

New MapleStory Screen: Drizzmal the angelic buster
May 25 13
Scania Shadower
NightBlade
So now raising Noble Mind is exclusive to Mihile and not all Cygnus Knights (original 5 and Mihile)? When did that change?

I'm aware about the original Cygnus Knights going all the way up to LV200 but that really doesn't answer my question of what is the max LV of Empress Blessing if we have a Mihile at LV125 or higher and how Noble Mind affects Empress Blessing with that same character.
May 27 13
Bera Paladin
EIementSaint
NightBlade: So now raising Noble Mind is exclusive to Mihile and not all Cygnus Knights (original 5 and Mihile)? When did that change?

I'm aware about the original Cygnus Knights going all the way up to LV200 but that really doesn't answer my question of what is the max LV of Empress Blessing if we have a Mihile at LV125 or higher and how Noble Mind affects Empress Blessing with that same character.

i can answer you question for you, if you have a mihile lvl 125+, Empress blessing will still be 24, to raise the empress blessing for the mihile, you gotta make a 120 Koc then raise its Noble Mind skill, if you gets lets say, a lvl 120 tbs noble mind to 6, the mihile Empress blessing will be 30. If you raise the Noble Mind to lvl 6 on the Mihile, EVERY character BESIDE mihile, will get level 30 blessing. Hope that helps
New MapleStory Video: Zero training at tp
Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login
MapleStory
MapleStory 2
Mobile Games
Art, Anime & Manga
L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
Nexon
Sony PS3 & PS4
Xbox 360 & One