MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

strongest character in bleach

MapleStory Forums : Chat : Talk about topics not related to MS

May 26 13
Bera Angelic Buster 4
GheyestJob
besides ichigo (whom i hate so much cause of that fight with ulquiorra) I think it would Second Resureccion Ulqiorra or Yammmyyy or Aizen.
New thread Replies
May 26 13*
Scania White Knight
BakaAniki
Kon

Postnottottalyshort
Anime/Manga Video: Nobunaga concerto ed
May 26 13
Windia Hayato 4
Hatsurugi
Pretty sure the Sodium is stronger than the Hypochlorite
MapleStory Screen: Hayato completes dojo MapleStory Video: Hayato Bossing Compilation
May 26 13
Khaini Shadower
Amirsan
Goku.
May 26 13*
Bera Angelic Buster 4
PFSDonut
You're kidding right? Based on the time skip so far, Ulquiorra and Aizen are virtually nothing compared to the other characters now. Strongest would definitely be Shisui, Kenpachi who is learning his Shikai already, the father of Quincys, Isshin, and all the royal guard members whose spiritual powers combine is greater than the entire gotei 13 together.
May 26 13
Scania Dawn Warrior 3
DarzySIayer
the girl with the rack
May 26 13
Windia Buccaneer
PressRestart
Sleepyx714: You're kidding right? Based on the time skip so far, Ulquiorra and Aizen are virtually nothing compared to the other characters now. Strongest would definitely be Shisui, Kenpachi who is learning his Shikai already, the father of Quincys, Isshin, and all the royal guard members whose spiritual powers combine is greater than the entire gotei 13 together.

It's obvious that the maker of this thread has only just finished the Aizen arc.
Why do you have to spoil the rest?
May 26 13
Broa Bow Master
samuelie
are they remaking the show any time?
May 26 13*
Bera Angelic Buster 4
PFSDonut
BrandonIsBack: It's obvious that the maker of this thread has only just finished the Aizen arc.
Why do you have to spoil the rest?

Well since Bleach has been on hiatus for almost a year I'd assume people would be finished with the anime by now since it's such a popular show. Besides I didn't spoil much really, since hes passed the Ulquiorra scene he should know by now that Shisui and all the Royal guards are the strongest among the soul society. My only real spoiler was Kenpachi's shikai and the Father of Quincys. Not like he knows what's going on.

Subvert

The show hasn't ended, it's currently on hiatus to buy time for the Manga to move forward ahead so they can continue the series without any spoilers. It should return later this fall or early next year.
May 26 13
Broa Bow Master
samuelie
Sleepyx714: Well since Bleach has been on hiatus for almost a year I'd assume people would be finished with the anime by now since it's such a popular show. Besides I didn't spoil much really, since hes passed the Ulquiorra scene he should know by now that Shisui and all the Royal guards are the strongest among the soul society. My only real spoiler was Kenpachi's shikai and the Father of Quincys. Not like he knows what's going on.

Subvert

The show hasn't ended, it's currently on hiatus to buy time for the Manga to move forward ahead so they can continue the series without any spoilers. It should return later this fall or early next year.

wow such a long hiatus, i thought for sure the show was cancelled.

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login