MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Play with Plants on Other Farms?

MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers

May 27 13
Bellocan Paladin
UltimateNPC
Hey I was wondering how the heck do you play with plants on other farms in monster life?

Please help!

Thanks!
MapleStory Screen: Someone already has all 3 totems MapleStory Video: Post red paladin zakum solo
New thread Replies
May 27 13
Bera Paladin
ShieIdWard
Plant type monsters, I know its misleading.
MapleStory Screen: 127 bucc range - 11287-16124
May 27 13
Windia F/P Arch Mage
FantomeFlame
You have to find a farm with PLANT MONSTERS. The trees and decorative stuff don't count.

When you go to someone's farm, check their monsters at the bottom left of the screen. Check the INFO on each monster and at the top, under it's level bar it tells what KIND of monster it is. Look for monsters that say Plant. When you find one, click "Play" on the Info screen.
You can only click on any specific monster ONE time per day, so if you need to play with 5 plants for the quest, you need to find 5 DIFFERENT kinds of Plants.
You'll probably have to visit dozens of peoples' farms before you can find enough Plants to complete the quest.

Also, Mushrooms do NOT count as Plants, they count as Mushrooms.
May 27 13
Bellocan Paladin
UltimateNPC
Thanks for all the help! I get it now!

BobR
PitchBlack0
Loveday
MapleStory Screen: Someone already has all 3 totems MapleStory Video: Post red paladin zakum solo
Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login