MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Bishop Revamps on Kms

MapleStory Forums : Mage : Magician questions and answers

May 28 13
Renegades Bishop
IsGamerMage
The skills are all fine, some got new look and buffs, some few others replaced OR removed and the rest left sort of untouched, i just bet that even if it just got out on KMS that they (and then later on us) can enjoy it, and hope they don't screw up too much.

Overall, i might like this future buff, tough we mages will miss some of our old skills won't we?

Also, RIP to the poor froggy from F/P Mages

My source: http://leafre(.)net/korean-maplestory-tespia-announcements-75/1-2-478-warrior-mage-skill-revamps-27099/ (please remove the "()" from the dot)

PD: I already know this topic is talked too much here, but i am rather excited for it even if just came out there
MapleStory Video: Bishop skills pre-red
New thread Replies
May 28 13
DemethosEMS Aran 4
rounin
Glad for you guys! ^^

But did Paladin really get nerfed?
May 28 13
Renegades Bishop
IsGamerMage
goper555: Glad for you guys! ^^

But did Paladin really get nerfed?

Not sure, you can take a look there, is about Warriors too, tough, i am afraid that i couldn't tell you if they got nerfed, since i haven't been onto warrior explorers.
May 29 13
DemethosEMS Aran 4
rounin
IsGamer: Hey there exact-same-hair-as-me guy!
May 29 13*
Cassiopeia Evan 10th Growth
Firagraevan
IsGamer: I absolutely like how our skills got a new look, HS is much more awesome to see, rather than just a single girl with a leaf background, and Shining Ray won more range and is more cool looking, i will definitely like it (and you future bishops too), Genesis LOOKS AWESOME , i love her new animation. Bahamut looks nice too. Big Bang seem to won an interesting property, take a look at the forum posted below for more info.

Overall, i will like this future buff, tough we mages will miss some of our old skills won't we?

Also, RIP to the poor froggy from F/P Mages

My source: http://leafre(.)net/korean-maplestory-tespia-announcements-75/1-2-478-warrior-mage-skill-revamps-27099/ (please remove the "()" from the dot)

PD: I already know this topic is talked too much here, but is just very awesome

HS - same animation delay casting speed > meh.
SR - lost 20% stun rate but has vertical range now. > okish
Genesis - Nice animation but i prefered the old sound effects,(personal opinion)
Bahamut - Loss our 40% abnormal status resistance passive, gain some ugly amour that doesn't do anything. Bahamut is now a useless summon that attacks > suck .
Big bang getting interesting property - Now you'll have the dilemma of choosing the healing AR or using BB that does a debuff of 40% def to mobs. Everything will be messy and troublesome if you want to include buffing your party. Gene > BB > VoA > AR > VoA > dispel > shell > infinity > invincible > divine protection> hs > VoA > AR (rinse repeat around every 1.5minute) Do note i've not even included some buff you'd use lol. (mihile stance, ab link, neb skills,pot buff)
MapleStory Screen: Bomb punch
May 29 13
Renegades Bishop
IsGamerMage
Azwelf: Hmm right, yes, i took another good read and saw that, we will have to really wait before we can say anything (goes for me too), i just bet we get good things, and that they don't screw up again.
May 29 13*
Nova Marksman
Asiai
IsGamer What do you think about Angel Ray healing 90% HP for party members, and fountain healing party members while you attack with no-charge Big Bang, stacking up some PDR? I might make a bishop just because of this
AllWhoDontLike, if you really don't like it, keep in mind that Battle Mage's revamp was taken out because people didn't like it. You might want to take a look at this: http://orangemushroom.wordpress.com/2013/05/29/inkwells-secret-diary-addressing-the-red-test-server-patch/

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login